Chapter 26

C H Y N A

"Okay. Our first lesson for today is English....."

"Actually my first class is biology"jade said with a smile. I wanted to smack her so bad cause I'm trying to help her out so she can get her degree.

"Jade"

"Hmmm"she look at me away from her phone.

"Put the phone down. You making this more harder for me"I said.

Jade sigh and put the phone up. "Sorry mom"she mumble. "It's just weird that your my teacher and I'm not at school"jade frown.

"I understand but you have to work with me"I said. "Now we can start on the biology work"I smiled.

As we was getting through the work, Chloe walked outside towards me. "Hey"

"Where the hell you been?"I ask with a smile.

"Oh so now you was worried"Chloe chuckled. "I been busy with someone"

"Someone?"I look at her.

"Ouuuuuu, aunt Chloe have a boyfriend"jade laugh.

"Do your work trouble maker"Chloe said to jade.

"Mom....."I cut jade off.

"Chloe shut up. Now what is it?"I ask.

"Can I talk to you? In the forest. Away from here"Chloe said. I look at jade work seeing that she's almost done with her second to last class.

"When jade finish her work then we can go"I said to Chloe. She nodded her head and walk back inside. I sigh heavily waiting for Johnathan to get back from training. He promise me that he will train jade today. I guess we will do that tomorrow.

L A T E R

I was finally done with jade work. It's going on 2:20 in the afternoon and I am tired. But I have to go with Chloe to the mall. Spend some sister time with her.

We drove for miles till we finally got to the mall. "You still drive bad"I said to Chloe. She smack her lips hopping out the car. I hop out as well sniffing the air.

"Some werewolves are here"Chloe said. "Probably gone attack you"she laugh.

"They can't. If Johnathan sparing their lives"I said.