Chapter 25

J A D E

The next morning, I woke up on the couch looking out the window

The next morning, I woke up on the couch looking out the window. How I got here? I kept thinking. There's no way I was sleep walking from my room to the living room. I look at the time on the wall. It was 5 in the morning. I wanted to go for a run and release some stress.

I hop off the couch running to the back door. I open the sliding doors then close it back softly. I ran to the woods turning into my werewolf. My white coat sparkle, yellow eyes glowed, and my paws dig deep into the cold dirt. I ran for 3 minutes feeling the wind hit my face. I slowed down a bit when I reached the lake. I looked down in the water seeing my reflection. I stared at my yellow eyes and whimpered a bit.

"Why are you sad?" I looked around trying to see who the hell was that. "You don't have to look for me. Just listen"

"What if I don't want to listen to some stranger?" I trotted away from the lake to where the voice was coming from. "SHOW YOURSELF!!" I growled out loud.

"Settle down princess. I ain't here to hurt you" I look up in the trees trying to see where it was coming from. "I heard about the human hunters"

"How?"

"News spread around town fast princess. You caused the war"

"You are a coward. Come out now!!" I growled.

I heard footsteps coming from behind me. I stood still for a sec then turn around facing my mother. She looked at me with her yellow eyes just like mines.

"What are you doing out here?"

"Clear my mind"I whimpered.

"Come home" she walked away from me going back towards the pack house.

"It was nice meeting you again princess" I growled lowly hearing him chuckling loudly.

I made my way back to the pack house seeing my mom and dad with my baby brother. He was getting bigger and bigger everyday. I turn back into my human form watching him sleep. My father was so happy that he finally had a boy but does that mean my baby brother taking over the pack later on in life.