Chapter 13

J O N A T H A N

{ Few weeks later}

I stared at the box looking at my little boy who was fighting for his life

I stared at the box looking at my little boy who was fighting for his life. Why would Chyna do some shit like this? She could of almost killed my baby boy. I sigh heavily hearing footsteps coming into the room. I smelt the scent of a female and notice that it was Chloe.

"What you needed?"I ask.

"Why you kicked her out the pack Jonathan?"she ask.

"She left the pack Chloe. I never kicked her out"I said.

"But still Jonathan, at least let her see her baby boy. She's dying inside to see him....."

"And how you know? You talked to her"I said.

"Yeah, she howl sometimes at night for me to answer her and I do. But this isn't the way to punish her. This is her child too"she said.

"So let her back in"I said.

"Yeah, she's the Luna and my sister"Chloe said.

"Chloe this is my pack. Not hers"I said.

"I understand but she been here for a long time"Chloe said.

She had a point. Chyna been here for a long time. She can see him if she want. But now with me around.

"He so cute"Chloe smiled. "But small"

"I know. He won't be strong like me or be the next alpha"I said.

"But jade will"Chloe looked at me.

"Probably a shewolf but not alpha"I said. "Besides, she will meet a mate one day and take over her own pack"

"Yeah right. Like to see that"Chloe laugh.

"What about you?"I ask. "Will you meet someone and start a pack"

Chloe look down at her shoes then back up at me. "Probably. I don't know"she said.

"Don't worry, you will meet someone someday"I said.

After a while, I started to get sleepy. I grab a pillow and cover to snuggle up next to my son. I'm not leaving his side.