Chapter 11

J A D E

I have a sibling. I can't believe I have a baby sister or brother. We don't know yet. Dad is very mad. Angry at that. He doesn't want to even look at my mother but he watches the baby every move. I feel bad for my mom. She haven't eaten yet nor got out of bed. My aunt Chloe is trying to help her out but nothing isn't working.

I walk in my mom room seeing her sleep in bed. I saw a tray next to her. I guess that's the food the pack wants her to eat. I sat in the chair next to the bed pulling my phone out. I started texting my aunt to see where she at.

"Get out jade"I heard my mother mumble.

"I can't see how you is? Mom, you have to eat something or you will die"I said.

"Let me die. I should of told your father about the baby but I couldn't cause I was so scared"she started crying. "Now he hates me and won't even talk to me"she sniffle.

"Maybe you should try and talk to him"I said.

"It won't work. He will push me away from him"she said.

"Can we go on a walk?"I ask her. She didn't say anything but I saw her body move a bit. She then sat up from the bed and swiftly pull the covers from her. She was ready to go on a walk. "Just promise me you will eat and see the baby yourself"She sigh a bit then nod her head.

We walk outside in the snow together. I didn't even know that the pack was outside working. They all looked at my mother and bow down to her and me. Me and my mom change into our wolves and walk to the trees.

"How did you just all of a sudden give birth to the baby?"I ask.

"The wolf goddess made me give birth. She said since I didn't tell my mate when I was pregnant, I'm punish. I have to watch my little baby grow in a box"she whimper.

"Why momma? Why?"

"I was scared"scared of what?

Dad wouldn't hurt her. After our little walk we came back home. I change into my human form looking around at everyone.

"Where is my dad?"I ask.

"He's in the nursery"the woman said. I nod my head and followed my mom to the nursery. We open the door seeing my dad sitting in the chair watching my little sibling.

"Dad"I said. He didn't turn to me. I walk up to him then touch his shoulder. "Mom's here"

"Tell her to turn around and go back to the room where she belong"he growled.

I look at my mothers eyes seeing saddnes. She wanted to turn around but I'm not gone let that happen.

'mom don't leave. This is your child too' I said.

She nod her head and change her face. She walk up to the box but then my dad got up pushing her to the wall. "Dad no!!"I yelled.

"You think that you can just come in here and see my child after you never even told me you was pregnant!!!!! My child can be dying right now!!!!"my dad yelled. His eyes was red and veins was popping out.

"Dad please don't"I cried out.

"Jade let go of me!!"he yelled at me.

"Let go of mom!!!!"I yelled back at him. Just then Chloe and the rest of the pack members came in to stop the fight.

"Jonathan let go"lamont said.

He let go of my mom who was gasping for air. "What the hell is wrong with you!!! That's my child too, you think I came in here to see your ass!!!!"my mom yelled at him. "I can't stay here"she back up away from my dad. "Jade get your stuff and let's go"

"Chyna I'm sor...."before he could even say he sorry my mom ran off from the nursery. I felt bad. Why we have to leave the pack?