Chapter 18

J A D E

It was morning time at the pack house

It was morning time at the pack house. I didn't know if everybody was sleep or up. I wanted to stay at home and don't go to school. Everyone will know that I'm a  werewolf. Either McKenzie gone snitch and tell or someone else in the group.

"Princess Jade"I heard a familiar voice. Mya came in the room with a smile. "Katana cooked breakfast"

"Okay, I'ma be down"I said. Mya walked out my room leaving the door open. I sigh heavily hearing my pack talking downstairs. Then my phone buzzed. I look down seeing my Twitter feed was blowing up and Instagram. "Shit!"

"What's going on?"I heard my dad say by the door.

"Nothing"I said. I put my phone on the charger and walk to my closet. I picked out my outfit for today so I can get going and clear my mind. I picked out my jeans with a shirt and my J's.

 I picked out my jeans with a shirt and my J's

My swag be on 100%. I walk to the bathroom so I can take bath. I smelt like last night.

After taking my bath, I hop out and clean the tub. I fixed my hair into a bun then put my lotion on. I then put my clothes on then shoes.

Finally after getting ready for the day, I walk downstairs to the kitchen seeing the whole pack eating. They stop and looked at me like something was on my face or I'm ugly. "What?!"I yelled. They continue to eat while talking.

"Are you sure your okay?"my mom ask.

I groan a bit. "No! I'm not fine mom!"I walked out the kitchen walking to the living room. I sat on the couch looking at the wall. I felt my mom present behind me.

"Jade. Talk to me"my mom said. I sigh looking back at her.

"It's McKenzie and what they did to me. They wanted to kill me and skinned me alive"I sniffle. "Mom I could of been dead"I cried into her arms.

"I want you to help me find this McKenzie chick"my mom said .

"Mom, I don't think it will be safe"I said looking up at her eyes.

"Hey, we're werewolves. We're strong"she said.

"McKenzie should be at school today. I don't know"I said..

"We'll ask your lil friend Dave and his partner"Kevo said.

"Dave ain't my friend uncle Kevo"I said.

"Just scare him a bit. See if he'll talk and spill some secrets"my mom said. "And I want you to relax today. Might get to see your baby brother"

"Okay"my mom kiss my forehead. I look at the glass windows seeing the forest in front of my eyes.

Before I knew it, sleep took over me.