Part 4

Vote

Comment

Share

--

Your Point of View.

I angrily slam the door when I get home.

What an asshole. Why doesn't he trust me?

I grab the paper sitting on the coffee table and whip out my phone.

Should I? Jason would get mad. But he has no reason to get mad, this is my life.

I dial the number. He picks up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey Tony, it's (y/n). How are you going?"

"(y/n)! I'm great. What about you?" His voice sounds very delighted.

"I'm good, I'm good."

"What are you doing right now?" He asks.

"Nothing at all actually. You?"

"Just chilling at home. Would you want to come over?" He suggests.

I bite my lip.

"Sure, that sounds like fun."

"Awesome. I'll text you the directions. I'll see you soon."

"Bye."

The line goes dead.

What did I just do? This could only lead to trouble. But I want to know what Jason's problem is. I want him to know that this is my life and he can't control me.

I put on my coat and head back outside.

***

Ding Dong

I ring his bell. The door opens.

"Hey (y/n), come in." He greets me.

I smile and step inside. He closes the door behind me.

"How was your day?" He asks.

"Awful."

"Drink?"

"Whisky."

"Coming right up." He disappears into a different room.

I really shouldn't be here, this was a bad idea.

He reappears and hands me the glass.

"Thanks." I scull in back, I really need it.

"That was quick." He chuckles.

"Yeah."

He takes the glass out of my hand, making sure to brush my fingers.

He puts it down.

"So tell me, what are your hobbies?" He asks.

"Oh, I don't have any really."

"Really? A beautiful girl like you?"

I shake my head.

"I find that hard to believe." He strokes a piece of my hair behind my ear. He leaves his hand there.

He starts leaning in, I stay put. He plants a small peck on my lips. And another. And another. Then leaves his lips on for longer. He deepens the kiss and licks my lips for entrance, I allow. He continues pulling me closer.

A loud knock at the door makes us jump and break away. Tony goes and opens the door.

"Jason. To what do I owe the honour?"

Oh shit.

Jason death glares him. He grabs his shoulders and pushes him against the wall.

"I thought I told you to stay away from any members of my gang." He growls.

"And I thought I said not a chance."

Jason pushes him again, moving his hands up to his neck.

"Jason, stop. I was just leaving." I put a hand on his shoulder.

With one last glare at Tony, he lets go and pulls me out of the house.

"I told you to stay away from him."

"No, I believe you said that if he calls again that I tell you. You said nothing about me calling him." I regret it as soon as I say it.

He grabs me harshly and pulls me towards him, he raises his hand. I whimper in fear, shut my eyes and wait for the impact, it doesn't come.

"Get in the car." He demands and lets go.

He walks past me to the car.

A million flashbacks come to mind.

A deep broken breath escapes my throat.

I follow him to the car.

Jason's Point of View.

The fear in her eyes, I'll never be able to un-see it.

She gets in. She looks frozen in shock. God dammit Jason, why the fuck would you scare her like that?

I pull onto the main road and drive towards her apartment. I glance at her. She's deep in thought, that's not a good thing.

But why would she do this to me? She obviously knew that I didn't want her with him. If she hadn't stopped me he'd be dead by now. Fuck, how the hell can she have this effect on me? I wanted to hit her so bad, I wanted her to feel the pain she gave me. But I couldn't bring myself to do it. She looked so scared, I don't want that to be the emotion that comes to mind when she thinks of me.

I pull into her driveway. She's still lost in her thoughts.

I sigh and get out.

Opening her door, I go to carry her out.

"No! Don't touch me!" She shrieks.

I stop.

"S-sorry, I-I uh." She stutters.

"No, I'm sorry."

She looks down and begins to cry. The most heart wrenching sound I've ever heard.

"Please don't cry. I-I..." I don't know how to console her, I've never comforted someone before.

"H-he used t-to do that-t to me-e. He used t-to..." Another wail of sobs comes out of her.

"Who did what?" My eyebrows furrow.

"M-my ex b-boyfriend. H-he would hit-t me."

"W-what?" Another new emotion takes over my body, almost like anger but quite self directed. Guilt? I feel bad for nearly hurting her after what she's been through. "(y-y/n), I'm so sorry."

She wipes away the tears from her eyes and sniffles.

"I'm sorry I went to him tonight. I shouldn't have done that. It won't happen again. I'm sorry."

She jumps out of the car and walks up the pathway to her front door of her building.

"(y/n)?" I call. She turns around. "Are you going to be okay?"

She lets out a long shaky breath. "No."

She stays still on the path.

With me not even telling myself to, I walk up to her and engulf her in a hug. She wraps her arms around my waist and cries into my shirt.

"You're okay now. He's not going to hurt you. No one's going to hurt you. I-I'm not going to hurt you."

She holds on tighter.

Vote, Comment, SHARE!