Part 5

Vote

Comment

Share

--

Your Point of View

I flutter my eyes open. My cheeks and pillows are full of inky mascara stains.

The memory of last night comes back to mind. I honestly thought Jason was going to hit me. But something in him changed, he felt guilty. I don't even remember coming to bed last night, did he carry me?

Confusion is the only word I can think of at the moment.

Why is Jason acting so different lately? One would think he'd probably kill you if you disobeyed him. But he didn't.

I check the time on my clock. 8:53am Saturday.

Thank God it's the weekend, I can finally take a break from this exhausting week.

I fall back into my pillows and back to sleep.

Jason's Point of View.

What has happened to me? I have all these, feelings?

I hate it. It doesn't feel right.

One by one I pop more of the pills into my mouth, maybe it'll finally kill me. But no, I can't die, I have to stay alive as long as possible for the gang. From taking the pills so often I've built up an immunity to them, it wouldn't kill me anyway.

Last night when (y/n) was crying into my shirt she kinda collapsed. I carried her into her room and laid her on her bed. She looked so peaceful and beautiful. It was hard for me not to do anything to her. I left before I became too tempted.

I want to make sure she's okay, but I don't want to go see her.

Fuck this girl. I can't think clearly.

Ring.

I answer my phone.

"Hello?" My gruff voice answers.

"Jason, my boy." Griff's voice speaks.

Griff is my boss. I'm just the leader of the gang, he's in charge of everything else.

I've known him for years now. Ever since I was 12. He took me in when no one else would.

"What is it today Griff?" I sit on the edge of my desk.

"Tonight I need you to come to Micky's, I have some business with an old 'friend'. Be there at 10, you know where to find me." He hangs up.

Business = Death.

I have a lot of anger right now, killing someone would be great.

***

10pm.

I trudge through the crowds of people grinding on each other. I spot Griff, he signals for me to come and sit with him.

"Jason, how you doin'?"

"I've had better days."

He clicks his fingers and a girl comes and sits on my lap.

"All better now?" He chuckles.

I don't reply. The girl just starts sucking my neck.

"Who should I be looking out for?" I ask scanning the crowd.

"I'll tell you when I see him."

I nod and take a sip of the beer someone placed in front of me.