Part 18

Your Point of View.

I anxiously bite at my lip as I await for something to happen. At the moment, Tony is just walking around, watching me, smirking. I just want to get out of here. I hate not knowing what's going to happen. What does he want to do to me? What is he going to do to me? I need Jason. I miss him so much. But he's not coming. I've basically given up on every hope of being rescued. The only way I think I could get out is if I escape. I don't see that being very likely.

"What are you thinking about?" Tony asks, the tone in his voice I find very disturbing. I don't reply and continue to stare at him in disgust. "You know, it's impolite to not acknowledge someone when they ask you a question." He squats down in front of me.

I narrow my eyes at him, trying to have some form of power. Trying not to show fear.

I wish I was anywhere but here. Somewhere far far away from here, in Jason's strong protective arms. Safe. Not in an unknown location with someone I barely know.

"Did you not hear me?" He growls pulling me up by my hair.

I spit on his face. I'm not going to obey him, I won't surrender to his will. I won't give him the respect he demands. He doesn't deserve it.

That comes at a price, he slaps me across the face. Then forces me to look at him.

"You're feisty, I like that." He whispers in my ear.

He begins to suck on my neck. He's distracted at the moment, I take this as an opportunity. Positioning my neck to give him more access, making him think I'm giving into him, he smirks across my skin. I've got him right where I want him. I knee him in his balls, hard. Immediately, he slides down to the floor groaning in pain.

I'm able to break free of the ropes I've slowly been untangling when he wasn't looking. I then bend down and untie my feet.

"You bitch." He drags me down to the floor, him on top. I struggle and punch. He holds my arms down. "You're going to regret that."

I free one of my hands and punch him in the throat. He instantly shoots up, gasping for air.

My instincts kick in and I run.

Jason's Point of View.

We pull up at the building.

"You really think she'll be here?" Chris asks.

"I know she's here." I followed Tony's car once, he ended up at this old abandoned warehouse. I searched inside when I saw he left. It's full of kidnaping equipment and other tools and torture devices.

We both hop out of the truck. Chris nods to me and walks around to the back while I proceed to the side. I come to a window, I peek inside. Pitch black, but it looks like an entrance. I crack open the window with my gun and jump inside. Turning on my flashlight, I search around. A lone chair sitting in the middle of the room. Ropes sitting around it but not tied to anything. I cock my head to the side. Then a rope is tied around my neck.

I lodge my elbow into their ribs, forcing them to draw back. I turn around and face them. It's Tony.

He fixes his balance and throws a punch at my head, I dodge and get him in his face. Blood starts dripping from his nose, but he attempts to kick me. Grabbing his leg, I throw him to the floor, strangling him.

"Where is she?" I growl.

He smirks. "She's gone."

"What do you mean?" I squeeze tighter on his throat.

"I killed her." He still stays grinning, yet gasping for air.

It's as if someone sucked all the air from my lungs. My heart feels as though it's been ripped from my chest. A part of me missing.

"You're lying." I try to convince myself.

"Am I?" He laughs, raising an eyebrow.

I slam his head repeatedly to the floor, blood leaking out of his skull. His eyes fade out as he dies. Punching, choking, beating, I do all I can to let out my rage. It still doesn't satisfy me. I grab out my gun and shoot it multiple times at his head, I then lift it to my own. No life is worth living without (y/n). Tears spill out of my eyes as I go to pull the trigger. This is the first time I've cried in years. The first time I actually remember crying. She really did change my life, she became my life. Now she's gone, I want to be too. I want to be with her. I want her. I need her.

I close my eyes.

Eeeekkkk, I told you it would end on a cliff hanger sksks