Part 12

WARNING - SEXUAL CONTENT

Vote

Comment

Share

--

Your Point of View.

"I love you." Escapes his lips.

I smile and respond. "I love you too."

A wave of relief washes over his face.

"C-can I, um, kis- uh." He stutters.

"Kiss me?" He nods. "Of course."

His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips and back again. His hand slowly reaches up to stroke my cheek, resting his hand behind my ear and jawline. Ever so slowly, he starts leaning in, connecting his plump lips with mine. I respond by matching his movements, keeping a slow and steady pace. Placing my palms on the sides of his neck, I deepen the kiss. I feel his hands travel down my body, he grips my thighs.

"Jump." He orders. His once shy demeanour disintegrating into a lustful confidence.

I do as he says. He helps by lifting me up and proceeds to carry me into the bedroom. He lays me on the bed, not once breaking the kiss which is increasingly becoming more heated and hungry. Eventually our lips part. He sits up, allowing himself to take his shirt off and unzip his trousers exposing his seemingly never ending display of tattoos and gloriously chiseled body. I respond by pulling my jumper over my head and throwing it off the side of the bed. Untying my hair, I shake it out so it lays down my shoulders.

Once again, Jason lays on top of me. Sucking and kissing down my neck. His arms reach around to unclip my bra, whilst I tug at my pyjama bottoms and Jason's briefs pulling them off. Not an inch of fabric is covering our bodies.

"Tell me if you want to stop." He huskily whispers across the bare skin of my neck.

"I don't want you to." I reply, trying to contain my moans for my desire of him.

He leaves one last kiss on my neck before moving down to my lower area. His cold fingers slowly start rubbing circles over my moist clit. I bite my lip to suppress my moans. Now, only lightly stroking, he begins to tease me. He takes joy in my need for him.

"Stop teasing." I plead, continuing to suck on my bottom lip.

He smirks in satisfaction. "Of course."

His hand completely leaves, making me feel incomplete. He begins to pump himself a few times before slamming himself into me. Throwing my head back onto the pillow, I cry out in a wail of pain. He continues to go deeper and deeper as if it's even possible.

"(y/n)." He moans deeply, gripping onto my thigh.

"Oh, J-Jason." I claw at his back.

He starts to thrust in and out causing my body to jolt every time.

Whilst the pain is incredibly evident, the interaction is still blissful, overwhelming me with pleasure at every moment. Complete ecstasy controlling my body. Utter elation.

Our moans fill the room. His pace increases causing me to grip onto the white bedsheets. With my other hand, I reach down to massage my pulsing dripping clit.

"Ah, baby girl." He grunts, still maintaining his pace.

A knot starts to form at the pit of my stomach, indicating that I'm close.

"J-Jason, I'm-" I become unable to talk, the pleasure consuming me.

"I know baby." Small beads of sweat form on his forehead as he continues to thrust in and out.

We both climax at the same time. Both falling onto each side of the bed. Our heavy breathing filling the room.

"Wow." Jason says, his eyes fixated on the ceiling.

I giggle. "Wow yourself."

I turn over to face him. He snakes an arm around my back, pulling me on top of him. I peck his lips causing him to show a small smile.

"You're so beautiful." He mumbles as he strokes my cheek.

I blush a light shade of pink.

"That was not how I was expecting my night to go." I joke.

"Me either."

I inhale his deep scent.

"I love you." He says looking deeply in my eyes. I see it's still hard for him to admit it, he feels as though it's not reciprocated.

"I love you too." I trace his jawline.

Just those moments of affection, I can tell, it make him feel happy. Makes him feel wanted. Makes him feel needed.

I tear my eyes away from him and rest my head upon his chest. With my index finger, I slowly trace over his cross tattoo. He strokes his hand over my back, slightly tickling me making goosebumps rise on my skin.

Eventually my eyes get heavy and I fall asleep in that same position, listening to the thump of Jason's heartbeat.

Jason's Point of View.

I watch her as her eyes start to fall. She's out like a light. Her soft snores are just loud enough for me to hear. Leaning down, I place my lips to her forehead.

"Thank you. Thank you for loving me."

My first ever sex scene, I feel like it was awful. I hated writing this, it just kind of worked I guess, like its Jason. What Jason book doesn't contain smut?

Vote, Comment, SHARE!