Part 15

Vote

Comment

Share

--

Your Point of View.

I watch him as he falls asleep. His snoring starts and that's when I know he's out.

Time to get to business.

Getting dressed, I start gathering all of his clothes that are chucked around the room and I head downstairs into the small laundry my building supplies. Putting in the clothes and washing detergent, I start it.

I honestly just can't take the smell of the clothes anymore, I swear the boy never showers. He's definitely going shopping for new clothes. But these are the only clothes he has at the moment so he needs to wash them for us to go shopping.

***

I flutter my eyes open to a familiar face.

"Hey handsome." I say groggily.

"Morning beautiful." His husky voice greets me.

"What's the time?" I ask stretching.

"Just after 10." He strokes my hair.

"Perfect time to go shopping." I smile. He groans. "Come on lazy butt, get up."

"Nooo." He tries to pull me back but I get up before he can.

"Get dressed." I instruct, motioning to the folded pair of clothes on the edge of the bed.

I look through my wardrobe to find clothes for myself.

"Did you wash these?" He asks sniffing them.

"Yep. Now you can smell as fresh as a daisy." I wink.

He rolls his eyes and starts to get dressed.

"I don't understand, if I have clean clothes now, why do I have to shop for more?"

"Because you can't wear the same thing everyday." I sigh, getting frustrated with his argumentative behaviour.

"And why not?" He challenges.

"Because I'm your girlfriend and I said so." I stick my tongue out and leave the room.

I start making breakfast, I decide on just cereal. Jason emerges from the bedroom a few minutes later.

"Eat quickly, I want to leave as soon as possible." I say eating my own bowl of cheerios.

"Why are you so bossy today?" He asks.

"I wouldn't have to be if you would just comply." I shrug.

He sighs. "You're lucky I love you."

"I know." I pucker my lips and make a kissing noise, he tries to hide a smile.

Eventually we both finish and make our way to the shops.

***

"How much longer?" Jason complains. "I'm hungry."

We've been here probably not even 45 minutes, but he's been good till now. Mostly.

"Not too much longer. We'll go to the food court after." I say as I look through the racks.

He groans and sits on a seat.

I pull out a few more items of clothing and hand them to Jase.

"Now here's the fun bit. Go try them on."

He sighs and stands up, walking into the change room. I wait patiently outside for him to come out.

A few minutes later