Part 10

Just a filler

--

Vote

Comment

Share

--

Your Point of View.

I woke in my familiar environment in my room. Alone.

The clock reads 9:06am. I hop out of bed and put on my uggs. Slipping my dressing gown on, I head out to the kitchen.

I peek over the couch to see its empty. The blankets folded and the pillows adjusted. Where is he?

A note on the bench catches my eye.

Gone to HQ to organise for the mission on Tuesday written in sloppy hand writing.

A time for when he'd be back would be great. But at least he left a note.

I turn on the kettle and start my day by doing the usual, drink coffee while watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S.

Jason's Point of View

How did she do it? How was she able to get to me? I thought my walls were too high. I never thought I'd share my story, with anyone. She terrifies me. Her effect on me terrifies me.

Last night, I watched her as she slept. Creepy right? But I just couldn't comprehend how just one person could change someone so drastically. Before I met her I knew how my life would pan out. Be a criminal and die young. But now she's in my life. Now it's different. Now I have all these emotions. Now I feel. Now I can never make a straight decision without having second thoughts.

I want to hate it. I really do. But I can't deny the sense of bliss I feel when she's around. Even when I'm irritated by her.

But what does it mean? What happens now? It's the unknown that terrifies me the most. I hate never knowing whats going to happen next. Thats why I decided to avoid her this morning. I wasn't sure what she was going to say in regards to the night before. The mission for tomorrow is all planned. I'm currently just in my office accessing everything thats occurring in my life.

There's anger built up in my bones from what (y/n) told me. About her past. If I'm ever to come across her mum, her dad, her ex. I would make them suffer painfully into a slow death. How she was able to go through that and still turn out the angel she is I have no idea.

I feel a lot closer to her now given that we share a lot in common. Shitty childhoods, never experiencing much love, dark untold secrets that are only shared between the two of us.

She's the biggest thing in my life right now. Her personality. Her beauty. Her nature. Her. Her. Her. She's all I can about. She's everything now.

My everything.

Vote, Comment, SHARE!