3."Whats up little Besson!"

I woke up in my room to the smell of something burning, what did they do?
I immediately got up and ran into the kitchen. Jonah was waving a towel, and Jack was opening a door.
"What is going on here?!"
The smoke dialed down and the beeping from the fire alarm went off. As the smoke went away I saw Daniel and Corbyn covered in flour.
Oh great, guess who's going to be stuck making breakfast, and cleaning this up!
They both smiled at me innocently and I rolled my eyes.
"We we're trying to make pancakes for your first morning here, but it didn't go as planned." Corbyn said
" You think so? I'll clean it up you 4 go get changed. And where's Zach?"
"Still sleeping" Daniel said
" After all of this?"
"He's a heavy sleeper" Jack said
" Ok just go get changed"
They all went upstairs and I cleaned up the mess, as they were going up, Zach was coming down.
"What happened to them?" He said
" Breakfast happened"
"Oh" He said and then laughed
After Zach and I made some pancakes for all of us and we had breakfast.
"So guys, I just wanted to warn you that my best friend Sky is in love with you guys, she will freak out tomorrow night!"
"Oh that's awesome, maybe we can do a performance for her!" Jonah said
"That would be amazing!"
" Oh we have to go over Logan's today right?" Daniel said
They all nodded
" You can come to if you want Gracie!" Zach said
"Um.... sure."
"Ok then, we will leave in about a hour."  Corbyn said
"Sounds good"
I ran upstairs to get my self ready, I did my makeup, hair, and picked out a outfit:

"  Corbyn said"Sounds good"I ran upstairs to get my self ready, I did my makeup, hair, and picked out a outfit:

I walked downstairs and they were all waiting to go

I walked downstairs and they were all waiting to go.We jumped in the car and drove to Logan's house.
"Why did you let a 3 year old draw on your face?" Daniel said referring to my makeup
"I don't know, why did the chicken cross the road?"
"Why?" He said
"To get to the idiots house"
"That was lame" he said
"Knock knock"I said
" who's there"
"The chicken"
"Haha very funny" he said sarcastically
"That's why I'm here Uncle Dani, to make you look like the idiot you are"
Then we pulled up to Logan's house. We walked in and I heard someone screaming.
"Ayo Logang WHATS POPPIN!"
He then pointed the camera in my face and said "What's up little Besson!"
"Hi Logan, and WHATS UP LOGANG!"
Then he turned around and pretended to shoot the boys, great another idiot.
After about a hour of hanging out at Logan's we decided to go to lunch at the Grove. We went into the restaurant, Corbyn and I got a booth while the others went to order. I got up and went over to the soda fountain to get a soda. While there, a cute guy my age came up to me.
"Hey, I'm Joey, and what's your name?"
"Oh hi, I'm Gracie."
"Can I get your number?"
"Sure"
Just as we were going to switch phones I felt a arm come around my shoulder.
I really hope its Zach or Logan, they wouldn't rat me out to the boys
I look up to see who it is, great, just who I wanted it to be. I look up to see Corbyn, mad.
"What do you think your doing?" He said
"Excuse me but who are you?" Joey said
"I'm her dad." Corbyn said
Uh oh, why did he use the D word
"I should have known this hoe had a boyfriend, who calls their boyfriend 'dad' in public!" Joey said
I turn to look at Corbyn who is steaming, all I see is him throw a punch. Next I see Joey's lip bleeding and he swung at Corbyn. Thank God Logan came running up to them and stopped them. Joey ran out of the restaurant and Corbyn turned around to face me.
I'm going to be in some serious trouble!
He had a black eye, The other boys grabbed the food to go and Logan drove us home. Once we got into the house, Corbyn pulled me into the kitchen.
"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU THINK YOU WERE DOING?!"
"I'm sorry, do you want me to get you a ice pack?"
"YOU KNOW YOU SHOULDNT BE TALKING TO BOYS!"
"Actually I'm 16, so I think I can talk to a boy, and you never forbid it in your dumb rules. AND YOU TELL HIM YOUR MY DAD, NO ONE IS GOING TO BELIEVE YOU, YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT?"
"WHY WOULDNT THEY?"
"BECAUSE YOUR LITERALLY 3 YEARS OLDER THAN ME, YOU CAN BE MY BOYFRIEND!"
"JUST GO SIT IN YOUR ROOM!"
I turn around and open the door, as I open it my uncles and Zach fall onto the floor in front of me. I just step over them and run up to my room.
ZACHS POV
I kind of felt bad for Gracie, Corbyn is a little too overprotective. In his defense, he is new at this and just wants the best for her.
When we walked into the house Corbyn pulled Gracie into the kitchen. We all were curious so we leaned on the door and listened to the conversation. After all the yelling was done, we heard the door open. We all fell on top of each other and Gracie just stepped over us and went to her room. Corbyn was very angry, I got him an ice pack and we all went to sit in the living room.
"What am I going to do, she hates me!" Corbyn said
"She doesn't hate you, she just highly disliked you right now." Jack said
" wow thanks for the encouragement, anyway, I think I should go apologize." Corbyn said
He ran up to her room, and we all went to the kitchen to eat.
GRACIES POV
I was on my phone when someone knocked on my door. I heard Corbyn say:
"Can I come in?"
"I guess so"
"Look Gracie, I'm really sorry, I shouldn't have flipped out, I'm just really stressed out, I'm new at the whole ' father figure' thing and I'm trying my best."
" Don't worry about it, I'm sorry about your black eye, and I get about the whole ' father figure' thing, I mean I'm not the expert but I think your doing a great job."
He came in for a hug and kissed my forehead.
"I love you Gracie"
"I love you too, ............dad"
"What did you just call me?"
"Dad" I said embarrassed
" SHE CALLED ME DAD! SHE CALLED ME DAD!" He said jumping up and down
I laughed at him and the other boys ran upstairs.
" what happened?" Jonah said
" SHE CALLED ME DAD!!!"
We all cheered and one by one they started to leave the room. Left was Zach, Corbyn and I.
Corbyn kissed me on the cheek and left the room.
"You know you made him the happiest guy in the world, right?" Zach said
"Yeah, I know"
"Why don't you join us for lunch?"
" Sounds good, be down in a minute."
He smiled at me and left, then I got the worst and best thought ever, I think I like Zach
Uh oh
I headed down stairs and sat next to Jack.
" So guys, Sky and I wanted to go to the mall tomorrow before her party, can I go?"
"Yeah, but not without one of us."
" Ugh, seriously?"
They nodded their heads
" Oh wait, we have to go to the studio tomorrow!"Jonah said
" Oh please, let me go this once, if I buy anything I'll send you a pic and I won't talk to any boys."
They did their stupid huddle And then popped back up
" you can go, but stick to your promise" my dad said
I don't know if I can get used to 'dad'
" thank you!!!" I ran around the table and gave them all a kiss on the forehead, even Zach, even though he doesn't have a say.
We were going to have a movie night. We made popcorn, picked out a Star Wars movie and all went to get in our pajamas. I put one of my dad's hoodies on and had some shorts on, they weren't too short , but as soon as I came out of my room, my dad turned me around and pushed me back into my room. He screamed "GET LONG PANTS ON" and I did rolling my eyes.
We all went down and watched the movie. I was sitting in between Zach and Jonah. I was getting tired so I leaned my head on Zach and fell asleep.