Can I have everyones attention....

It was short, and curled at the bottom, and a grayish purple color.
Gb " ahhhhhhh!"
E " like it?"
Gb " I just got my hair back to the length it was before that whole Ryan mess!"
Christina walked in and saw her hair.
Ch " ahhhhhh!"
Her hair was short and curled like mine, but still brown.
E " it's a new look ladies. Ok step 3."
She left the bathroom and Christina and I looked in the mirror speechless. I got to admit, I love my hair, but I'm was not ready for a change.
We went back into the living room.
Ds " new hair?"
Gb " shut up."
E " ok, step 3, makeup."
She pulled us in the kitchen and I looked at the clock, 8 am. I have been doing this for 2 hours and I'm already sick of it. There were two makeup artists . Daniel and Jonah came in to "watch the magic happen" as they say.
We sat there and let them work, after they were done we went back to the mirrors, oh my God you would think I was going to a movie premiere, but I'm only going to the mall.
Christina:

Me:

They had to go with pink?!I checked the time once more, 9 am, the other boys will start waking up now

I checked the time once more, 9 am, the other boys will start waking up now.
Christina and I went back to the living room to see Jack was awake.
Ja " woah you two look totally different, your hair!"
Gb " I don't want to talk about it."
E " ok step four, clothes and shoes!"
Christina and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes.
We walk back into the kitchen and there are two different people, where are all these people coming from?!
They lead us to my room where they give us our outfits.
Wait wait wait......dresses?! I did not sign up for dresses, no way Jose.
I put it on and looked at myself, I so did not like this, ugh.
Christina: