"WHAT!"

Answered. Thank God he answered.
ZACH POV
"Hey Logan, I know it's late but can I ask you a favor?"
"Yeah bro, what's up?"
"I need you to come to the town fair and help Gracie and I down from the Ferris Wheel."
"How did you get stuck on a Ferris Wheel?"
"No time to explain, just hurry."
"On my way."
*end of call*
"He's on his way." I said
"Good, we're going to be in so much trouble."
"I know, but it's not really our fault, they left us up here."
"True, but you know Corbyn will find a way to make it our fault."
"Your right."
After about 30 minutes a car pulled up and Logan jumped out of it. He waved to us but ran by us.
"Where are you going?" I said
"Finding the keys to start the ride."
"Oh ok."
He looked around and then I heard sirens, just great. Police came up and asked us what we were doing.
"I'm trying to find the keys to get them down." Logan said
"You kids shouldn't be riding rides when the fair isn't open!" A officer said
"Sorry sir, the ride got stuck earlier and they never brought us down." Zach said
"Don't make excuses!" The officer said
They used a emergency pair of keys and brought us down. As soon as we came off they hand cuffed all 3 of us.
"What is this for?" Logan said
"For being in territory you shouldn't be on. What are your ages?"
Zach: 17
Gracie:16
Logan: 23
"We will take you two to your parents" he said to Zach and I
"And you to jail." He said to Logan
He put Zach and I in one car and Logan in another. We told the officer directions home and we pulled into the driveway. Zach and I still had cuffs on our hands as we walked up to the door. The officer rang the door bell and within a minute the door opened. Tate opened the door half asleep, but as soon as she saw us she immediately woke up.
"Omg what happened?" She said
"These kids and their friend were on territory they shouldn't have been on. Are you their mother?"
"Of course not, I will go get Corbyn."
Great, here comes the end of Zach and I.
We were standing in the living room, still with cuffs on our hands but I didn't know why.
"WHAT!" I heard Corbyn scream from upstairs, great now everyone's gonna come downstairs.
I saw Corbyn run down the steps, his hands in fists and his face really red. The officer took him to the side while the others stood on the stair case looking at us with big eyes.
Corbyns POV
It was about 10 o'clock and I was in the living room waiting for them to come home. Hours past and everybody went to bed except Christina. I was going to kill Zach, I said to bring her home by 10.
"Babe, let them have their fun, come on they will be home, let's go to bed."
"Are you sure they will be ok? I'm still going to kill Zach."
"I'm sure they are fine, and don't kill the kid, I don't think the fandom would like that."
"Ok, I'll go to bed."
We walked upstairs and I kissed her goodnight.
I drifted off to sleep until I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Tate telling me Gracie and Zach were handcuffed in the living room.
"WHAT!" I screamed and raced down the steps. I went to the cop and he told me they were on a Ferris wheel that was closed. They are both dead meat! I thanked the officer and he uncuffed Zach and Gracie.
Gracie POV
"I WANT AN EXPLANATION NOW!" Corbyn said
Zach explained the whole story, but I could tell Corbyn didn't believe it.
"YOU TWO ARE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH, TALK, EVEN LOOK AT EACH OTHER UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!"
My eyes widened and I said "You can't be serious!"
"OH BUT I AM, AND NEITHER ONE OF YOU ARE ALLOWED TO STEP FOOT OUT OF THE HOUSE WITHOUT ONE OF THE OTHER BOYS OR I!"
"DO YOU KNOW HOW RIDICULOUS YOU SOUND!" Zach said
"WELL ONCE THE 2 YOUNGEST GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND GROW UP, THEN THE PUNISHMENT WILL BE OVER WITH! GRACIE YOUR BEING MOVED TO THE BASEMENT TO MAKE SURE ZACH AND YOU DONT MAKE CONTACT! NOW WE HAVE TO GO BAIL LOGAN OUT OF JAIL!"
Everyone stood speechless as Corbyn went out to the car , Christina followed him. I sat on the couch and cried, he can be such a jerk! Jack and Jonah tried to help Christina calm down Corbyn. Tate and Gabbie came to comfort me and Daniel comforted Zach.
Christina POV
After all that happened, I know Corbyn took it too far. I went out to try to change his mind, Jack and Jonah followed along.
"Not look at each other, are you serious!" I said
"Yes I'm serious!"
"What if what they said is true?" Jonah said
"We should ask Logan what happened." Jack said
"If what Logan says matches up to what Zach and Gracie said, you have to lift your stupid punishments." Christina said
"Fine, I'll lift the one about looking at each other, but then leaving the house without one of us is not being lifted."
The 3 of us nodded and I called the others to come get in the van.
Gracie POV
We all piled in the van and drove off to bail out Logan.
"So if what Logan says matches up to what you two said, I will lift the punishment of you two not speaking."
"Good" I said looking out the window, you could see Corbyn was regretting what he said
We arrived at the police station and bailed Logan out.
"Thanks for getting me out of there boys."Logan said
"No problem, so what exactly happened?" Daniel said
Logan explained it the same way Zach did.
"So you two were telling the truth, I'm sorry I doubted you, I was just really upset." Corbyn said sounding really upset.
"It's ok man, I would have gotten mad too." Zach said, and they did a bro hug.
He looked at me and I ran into his arms.
" I'm sorry" he said
"It's ok" I said
"I love you "he said
"I love you too "
I unwrapped my arms from Corbyn and hugged Logan.
"Sorry for pulling you into this." I said
"Hey, no big deal, I would anything for you guys." He said
"The feeling is mutual" Zach said
We dropped off Logan and headed home, we all went into our rooms. I went and knocked on Zach's door. He opened it and let me in.
" I actually had a pretty fun night with you Zach." I said
"Same here, I really like you Gracie."
"I like you too, hopefully if we have another date it will go a little better."
"I see more dates in our future" he said
"Well good night" I said
"Good night " he said
I went in my room and went on my phone into until I fell asleep.
GracieBesson