Chapter 4 - Stephon

I remember falling asleep on the couch with Stephan but I woke up in my bed. Then I imagined him picking me up and and laying me in my bed and putting the covers over me without his shirt on. I was kind of mad that I missed it. I wonder if I should do it again but not really be asleep next time... Oh god now I sound like a stalker... let me stop.

Aliyah and Zoel came in right when I woke up and started asking questions about me and Stephan's relationship now since we've been kind of isolated together. They sat on the bed and started smiling. "We know you like him." Aliyah said. So I threw a pillow at both of them. "Well anyways you've got to get up. We're going into LA to do some shopping." Zoel said "Who?" I asked "All of us. Be ready in an hour." they got up and turned around to leave when Zoel stopped and looked at me "And oh yeah Olivia's coming too." And they left.

I got up and went to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and did my hair into a slick back straight ponytail. When I walked out Stephan was standing there. "Oh hey." he said "You fell asleep last night so I took you to bed... if you were wondering." "Yeah thanks, I figured that's what happened." I started blushing and went to my room. I lotioned up and put on some blue ripped up shorts with a black crop top that says "TRILL IT" with a gold necklace and an army print jacket with rolled up sleeves and my all white Air Force 1. (with my MK bag)

I walked out of my room and downstairs with Calvin, Aliyah, Zoel, and Isaiah. They were eating breakfast and watching TV. I grabbed an apple and sat on the couch with Calvin. He looked at me "Oh you look nice." He said "Thanks." "I see you tryna look sexy for Stephan." He responded smiling I hit him and walked over to Zoel and Aliyah. "What is Stephan doing we got to go. LA is like an hour away from here." Aliyah said "I don't know. I'll go get him." I walked up the stairs and heard him on his phone in his room. "Bruh what the fuck you mean he owe that much? That nigga ain't never owed nobody shit and I'm not finna help that fuck nigga, brother or not I don't give a damn he did this to his self. The only thing he do is fuck hoes and smoke up all y'all damn dope!" then he hung up and it got quiet. All of a sudden the door swung open and I was standing in front of it. "Umm I'm sorry I , they just told me to come up here and get you because were about to go." I said looking scared and shocked. "Its okay. I know you probably heard a lot so you have to promise not to tell anyone what you did hear." "Okay I promise." I said looking at him. Then he put out his hand and I slapped it. He shook his head. "No." he said and started laughing. "Give me your hand." I gave it to him and he put his arm over my shoulder. We walked down the stairs and everyone walked outside and got into the car. The whole time me and Stephan we're texting even though we were sitting right next to each other. He told me about his brothers debt to Ricardo and how last time he helped him pay it off but that he's not doing it again because his brother is a judge mental cunt who he doesn't like to be around even though they blood related. Sometimes he would say stuff and I would bust out laughing and everyone would look back at me and then I would stop.

When we got into LA it was 12 o'clock and we parked somewhere on Rodeo Drive near the Beverly Hills sign. We got out the car and started walking down the strip near Crumbs Cupcakes and Fat Burger (which I had been dying to try) when all of us (me, Zoel, and Aliyah) seen expensive little shopping boutiques across the street. "Y'all wanna go over there?" I asked them. Right then I got a text from Olivia saying 'I See You . Lol' with some emojis afterwards. I looked around and seen here across the street with some people with her. "There go Olivia." I said pointing. She came over and introduced everyone. "Hey you guys! I hope its okay that I bought some friends with me." She said not waiting for a response "This is my boyfriend Keshawn and my best friend Drea." We all greeted them then Zoel asked "So what are we about to do?" "Walk I guess." Aliyah responded. So we all walked down the strip but after about 5 minutes of awkward silence everyone just decided to split up. Olivia, Drea, and Keshawn went to the beach and Aliyah, Zoel, Calvin, and, Isaiah were about to go shopping. "You comin'?" Aliyah asked. I was about to say yes until Stephon softly grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear "Do you wanna go somewhere?" I looked back at him and nodded. "No." I said to Aliyah "We'll catch up with you guys later." and we were off.