Chapter 8 - People Lie

I had a short morning. I got up, did my daily hygiene routine, fix my hair in a sleek bun, put on this cute navy blue pleated skirt I seen Lana Del Rey wearing, with some white lace toms and a plain baby fitted skirt. I ate an strawberry cheesecake muffin (They thangs be on fleek) and hurried into the car because I was running late. "Damn!" I said remembering I forgot my accessories and I didn't wanna go back in the house and just so happen to run into my mom. So I pulled off and drove down the street and stopped at a stop sign and applied my MAC Heaux Matte Lipstick right then I remembered about my emergency accesories Zoel put in the glove compartment for me a few months ago. I opened it and grabbed the little gold bag and looked inside. There were gold hoops, a gold necklace, and a gold ring. I put them all on and heard someone honk at me because I was taking so long .

I pulled into the school parking lot 5 minutes later and of course Lela crazy ass had to see me and run up. She started hitting on my window like the crazy bitch she is. "Hefa get yo crazy ass away from my window!" I said to her. She looked pretty but her attitude and personality in general just fucked up her face. "Bitch who you callin a hefa? Get yo ass out the car so I can beat yo ass for sleeping with my mother fuckin boyfriend!" She had gotten everyone's attention. I looked at her like bitch yo boyfriend? He mine now the fuck you mean? I got out the car to face her scrawny ass, she looked pity in her colored skinny jeans. I looked at her like 'bitch no, nobody wears those anymore.' "What the hell you looking at bitch?" "Yo colorful ass skinny jeans!" I laughed "You look like a little girl." Right then she tired to swing but I put that step gang on her and shoved her down to the ground. See I'm not the type to fight over a nigga but she shouldn't have came to me. She should have went to Stephon. But I know she's just mad because I'm his main and he don't even have a side. Right then Riley tried to jump in and Aliyah, Zoel, and Stephon came over, Aliyah hit Riley. "I can fight myself!" I told them "I'm sorry" Aliyah said painting " I've just been waiting to hit that bitch for a really long time." Lela got up tried to spit on me but Stephon pushed her away and said "What the hell is wrong with you!?" "YOU FUCKING BROKE UP WITH ME FOR SOME HIGH MAINTENANCE ASS BITCH!... I WILL NOT BE UPSTAGED BY SOME EASY SLUT YOUR USING FOR FAST MONEY!" "What?" I asked and looked at Stephon. "Please do not believe her. She will say anything to make you mad." he said and started arguing with her. So I got in the car and just sat there until Aliyah and Zoel got in with me. "She lying Mani and you know it." Zoel said sitting next to me "Bruh if you believe that hoe there is something wrong with you." Aliyah said from the backseat. "I know you guys. I just don't like hearing that..." I said looking at them and realizing what they had on "Aww you guys look cute...To cute to be getting into fights our last week of high school ever." They both had on skater skirts with cute tops. "I know right." Aliyah said "Just got these brows done them thangs on fleek!" we all started laughing "I'm finna skip today. Ion feel like being here." Zoel said "Bruh y'all want to?!" Aliyah asked "I mean...What we gone do all day?" I responded "Pssh Ion know ... go get ice cream..." "Ha you sound like my mom... but I'm staying until lunch then we can leave if y'all ain't already gone yet." The bell rung and we all agreed to meet up at my car when the "A" lunch bell rings.

I grabbed my bag and headed for class when Stephon came out of no where and stopped me in the hallway. "Bae I'm sorry about her she's just jealous." He was painting like he had ran to catch up with me and I knew I shouldn't have said this but I got mad when I looked at him. "And I'm sorry your just using me for easy money!"  Everything stopped and I regretted what I had said. His face softened "Mani? ..." he scratched the back of his head and my eyes started tearing up. "You don't - " I cut him off by running away. I didn't stop until I got to my car. I drove out the parking lot heading no where. For a minute everything went blank and my phone started ringing Stephon's ringer (Lay Me Down by Sam Smith) so I turned up the radio. I started crying even harder out of no where....