Chapter 6 - Privacy Please?

My alarm clock woke us up at six... well me at six Stephon was still asleep when it went off so I got up, took a shower and did all my morning needs (brush teeth, wash face,etc) I came out with only a towel on and sat on the edge of the bed trying to wake Stephon up. "Baby?" I started shaking him "Hmm?" he turned around and smiled that sexy ass smile. I laughed "Bae I need you to get up its 6:30 school start in 45 minutes." I kissed him "Man fuck school its over anyway." he turned back around "I know but if you get up I'll make sure to give you some of this." I stood up and opened my towel. He turned back around and stood up "Shiddd." he said looking down at my body. I closed my towel and started smiling, then he picked me up and started kissing me."I'll be back." he said going into the bathroom. While he was gone I put on my undergarments and some smell good lotion with my red tight fitting crop top and some khaki shorts with my Carmin 6's and Stephon's gold chain.

Then all of a sudden I heard a knock at the door. It was my mom. "Yes?!" I asked behind the door she showered me with questions and I kind of got nervous and jumpy "Oh your not in the shower ? Can I come in? When are you gonna come down and tell me and your farther about your trip?" "Oh... well I was just about to hop in so I'll be down in a few!" "Darling let me come in. We can talk while your in the shower its okay I've seen all your bits and pieces." Ewww I thought What the fuck did she just say?? "Umm no mom I'm not comfortable with all of that." "Oh don't be silly I'm coming in." She started figiting with the door. Did she have a key... wtf!? "And anyways its your last week of school I think I should help you pick out all your outfits for this week. They should say... I'm valedictorian which means I'm better than all of you" the door cracked open so I took off my shoes and ran in the bathroom and hopped in the shower with Stephon. He turned around to face me and mouthed 'You look so fucking sexy' I covered his mouth until he heard my mom walk in. He almost started laughing but I looked at him like shut the fuck up so he stopped and turned around. I looked down, started smiling, and bit my lip then he turned around and I immediately looked up and started blushing like we haven't done it before.

"Darling how was your trip?" my mom asked walking into the bathroom looking around at all my beauty products on the counter. I can see out but she can't see in. "Mom that is the last thing I want to talk about! I need to get ready and go to school I have reading to do!" The closer she got the more nervous I became. She was acting suspicious... like where did the damn key come from? "Honey we need an open relationship. I'm gonna go choose your outfit for today." she said walking out then Stephon started grabbing my ass and tickling me so I started laughing and hitting him. "What's so funny love?" she asked coming back in ... Damn! I had too put my foot down "Mom please I need privacy. I'm almost 18 and I shouldn't be worried about you breaking into my room at almost 7am claiming its okay for me to be naked around you and letting you pick out my outfits. I'm not 6. So please leave. I will come downstairs in a minute to explain to you what happened." Now if we lived in the hood my ass would have gotten beat for saying some shit like that but instead my mom agreed and said she was like that when she was my age and left me (us) to my (our) privacy.

The door closed and we got out the shower. "Ugh I gotta change now." I said going into my closet across my room. I put on some light blue denim shorts, with a Chicago bulls jersey, Stephon's chain, my Black Infrared 6's, a black beanie, and some diamond and gold earings . When I came back Bae had on some khaki cargos with a black shirt with this girl rolling a blunt on it. He walked up to me and asked "Who said you could wear my chain?" "What's yours is mine. So..." "So that goes for me too." he asked I nodded biting my bottom lip. "So that cat is mine." He said. I wanted to die laughing but I knew I couldn't because of my mom might hear so I did it silently and Stephon kissed me.

I went downstairs and snuck some bacon and sausage for us and told my mom I was running late so we would talk when I got home from school even though she said I looked like I failed a year because of my outfit and would have rather me worn a dress instead but I ignored her and went back upstairs.

Somehow I snuck Stephon out the house and into my new Bentley without being caught. When we pulled out the driveway and down the street Stephon sat up and asked "Damn!  When did you get this?"  "Umm a few months ago." "Why don't you ever drive it to school?" He asked reaching in his pocket to get his shades. He put them on and smiled at me... goddamn he looked like August Alsina. How was I blessed with this? I remembered his question and looked at him like is that rhetorical? because our school is ghetto. "Oh yeah." he said.

We pulled up where everybody was and I grabbed my MK bag and we got out the car together and he put his arm around me as we walked. It was like that Twilight scene when Bella and Edward got out the car together and everyone just looked at them like wtf.  Lela was turned around talking to Riley when Riley pointed over behind her at us and she turned around smiling but stopped when she seen us. "I told you that bitch was after my boyfriend!"  she said pretty loudly so everyone could hear. Stephon looked over at me and gave me an are you okay look. I nodded and ignored here because I have no time for these hoes.

*****

Stephon walked me to class and left. I spent an hour and a half doing nothing but reading The Fault in Our Stars (TFiOS) again even though our sub put on a movie.

Soon it was the end of the day so I walked out to the courtyard to wait on my mom and dad. I was sitting there for about 5 minutes when Stephon came up and sat next to me with the rest of squad. All of us couldn't fit at the table so I sat in Stephon's lap and he held me around my waist.

Aliyah and Zoel got loud and started talking about Lela and how she was talking shit about me and Stephon and that they wanted to hook but I didn't want to hear all that so I looked back at Stephon and said " So how was your day?" he started smiling (his shades were still on). "God you sound like were married." he said kissing me. "Damn! Okay okay! I got it." Isaiah said looking at us. "Like when did this happen?" "Shut up!" Zoel said to him "Anyways me and Aliyah gotta talk to you away from these niggas." she said with a smile. So we all got up and walked near the front doors of the school. "You guys look really cute." Aliyah said "I know right I'm happy for you. Like its about time you found some body." Zoel said. I wanted to tell them about us doing it and him spending the night last night but I didn't know if I should. like there my best friends and everything but that was still kind of me and Stephon's personal life. "Was you guys first time with Isaiah and Calvin?" I asked them "Yeah." they said at the same time. "Oh my god! Did you- what- when- where- " Aliyah said stumbling "Oh my god chill out. Nothing happened." I lied "He just came over this morning because of he didn't want to be home with something about his annoying brother and my mom doesn't like him so -" "Wait! does she know you guys are together?" Zoel asked "What! Hell no! Anyways I snuck him in and while he was in the shower my mom started acting all suspicious. She tried to get me to open the door and I was like I'm in the shower and she said its okay I've seen all your bits or something perverted like that. So I was like What the fuck no and then she pulls out a key and to unlocks the door. So I took off my shoes and ran into the shower with Stephon until she got out my room. Ugh it was frustrating. I had to change clothes and redo my hair." "Was it big?" Zoel said hitting her lip "Are you serious....? I tell you an action filled story and you ask me that... Wow and I'm not answering." "If that ever happened to me I would die... Literally. Even though that shit funny." Aliyah said and they both bust out laughing.

Behind us a horn honked and I turned around to see my mom and dad in my dads. jaguar. "Ugh bye you guys." we hugged and I walked over to Stephon because my bag was over there. I hugged him from behind over his shoulders around his neck and kind of caught him from surprise. "Bye Bae." I said. He got up and hugged me. We kissed for a while then I asked him "You gone come back over tonight?" They honked the horn again. "I'll text you. Okay?" "Okay. Bye." I grabbed my bag and ran to the car. I knew I was in for a lot of questions.