Chapter One

• Dedicated to Chantele Roback

I board my plane wearing a casual outfit and pull out my phone then turn it on. I get on YouTube and make a video. I say "Hey guys Jess here I'm on a flight to L.A to see my best friends Dylan and Hope I can't wait too see them again. I just texted Hope and apparently something big happened to Dylan I can't wait to find out. well I got to go so see ya later bye" I publish it then put my phone away I fall asleep for the whole flight. I wake up and then we land, I leave the plane and I pull out my phone and start to text. Before I can finish the text someone bumps into me and their drink spills all over me. "WHAT THE HECK WATCH IT CREEP" I shout. "Oh my god i'm so sorry" the man says.He gives me a napkin and I grab it from his hand and wipe off my shirt. "I'm so sorry" the man says "I don't care what you are i'm leaving" I say walking away angrily "WAIT" the man shout running in front of me. "What?" I say continuing to walk. "What's your name?" he says "Jessica Star why" I tell him "I'm Matt Espinosa" he says. "You know my friend Dylan Franta" I say "Yea but her name won't be Franta for long" Matt says. We start walking and I ask "Why won't her last name be Franta for long?" "She's engaged to Nash" he says I stop walking and just stare blankly into space. Matt looks at me and says "Are you ok? You look pale" "D-Dylan is going to be Mrs. Grier?" I say in shock "Yup let's go" Matt says I follow him to his car and we get in then drive to this huge house. "Wow who's house is this?" I ask "Dash's" Matt says backing in to the drive way. "Who's Dash?" I ask "Dylan and Nash its the name the public gave them kinda like Jelena Justin and Selena"Matt says. He parks the car and we get out. Matt knocks on the door. I look at my phone and its 7:30 am. Nash opens the door "hey Nash" Matt says. "Hey what's up? Who's the girl?" "This is Jessica Star a friend of Dylan's" Matt says "She's still sleeping i'll go wake her come on in " Nash says going back inside and we follow. Matt and I sit on the coach and Nash goes upstairs and wakes Dylan. Nash comes downstairs carrying Dylan and he says " she didn't want to wake up so I brought her down here. Dylan is in her pajamas and Nash sets her on the coach. She sits up and looks over at me "Jessica? is that you?" she says still half asleep "Yea Dyl its me" I say smiling. She stands up and walks over to me I stand up as well.  All of a sudden she hugs me and says "I missed you sooooo much" she said starting to cry. "I missed you too." I said hugging her back "I'm going to go change so we can go hang out" Dylan says. Her and Nash go upstairs and Matt comes over to me and say's "Hey Jess can I call ya Jess" "Yea everyone does" I say. "I was wondering if you would want to....maybe.... go on a date sometime." he says "Sure Matt pick me up here at 8:00 ok" I say smiling. Dylan comes down in normal cloths and says "Jess talk to your boyfriend later lets go." Dylan kisses Nash goodbye and I give Matt my number, We get into her truck and drive to the mall. I bought an outfit for the date tonight. Now its 7:30 pm and we go back to Dylan's house.