Chapter Eleven

The last thing I heard was Toby screaming and crying. "JESSIE"I hear him shout. Then I don't hear anything or see anything. All I can do is think and at a moment like this. Thinking is the last thing I want to do. "Is Toby okay?" is the first thought that came to my mind. "Why did this happen that guy was driving in the wrong lane." was my next though. Then I forgot what happened. Then I stop thinking. As if everything stops.

- Allison's Point Of View -

Its been over an hour and Jess is not back with Toby yet. I call her no answer. I text her. No reply. Then I get a call. But but not from Jessica. "Hello?" I say onto the phone "Hello is this Allison?" the voice asks. "Yes? Who are you?" I ask. "I am a doctor at The Miracle Hospital. I am calling about Toby and Jessica Star. They were in a car crash and are currently here at the hospital." he says "WHAT?!?!?!WHAT HAPPENED" I yell in shock "I just said CAR CRASH" he said. "Are they okay?" I ask "Toby is perfectly fine. But Jessica has slipped into a coma." the doctor says. "ON MY WAY" I shout then hang up."Jessica is in a coma but Toby is okay" I quickly say to Rebecca. "We have to tell Matt!" Rebecca says. I nod and call Matt "Hello?" he answers. "Hey Jessica has slipped into a coma" I say quickly say "WHAT?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENED!?!??!??" he shouts. That's what I said. "She and her brother Toby were in a car crash. Toby is fine though" I explain.He does not say anything for a minute or two but then he hangs up. "COME ON WE GOT TO GO!" I shout to Rebecca. We run outside and get into the car. I start to drive and we finally get to the hospital and we see Matt there sitting waiting to go into the room. We sit next to him and wait. Then the doctor comes out of the room "You  may now go in and see her but-" he says but Matt runs into the room "JESSICA" he yells running over to her bed and hugs her. "Um hello? May I ask you something?" she says. "Sure anything" Matt says. "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!" she shouts. Me and Rebecca run in the run. "MATT WAIT. She doesn't remember anything" I say. He doesn't listen. "I'm Matthew. You call me Matt. I'm your boyfriend.We have been dating for a year."He tries to explain. "I don't know you I am sorry but I believe you." she says. Then Toby comes in. "TOBY!!!" she yells "JESSIE" Toby yells and runs over to her and she hugs him. "She remembers only remembers everything from 1 year ago" the doctor explains. "Wait I do know you. Matt! You were my best friend when I went away to Magcon." she says. She does not remember her relationship with Matt. "Yea but I am also your boyfriend now. You don't remember because we have been dating for a year" Matt says."Ohhh" she says. Matt tries to kiss her "woah woah woah slow your roll Espinosa. I will not kiss until I get my friends to confirm this information." she says. "CONFIRMED" Rebecca shouts "Confirmed" I say smiling.Before Jessica can look at Matt he turns her head and kisses her. "EWWWW" Toby says and we all laugh. "Wait I remember now. You cheated on me with Madison Beer" she says, SHIT." No he didn't" I say as I explain what happened. "Oh" she says. "She can be released" The doctor says. But then Jess passes out again. "JESSIE?" Toby yells "JESSICA" Matt yells. I hug Toby to calm him down. Then her heart monitor goes blank the comes back. It does that a few times and then blank again. Matt starts crying and tears roll down my face. The Jessica sits up,gasps and passes out again. "What is this a horror movie?" I say getting scared. Then the doctor runs in.