Chapter Twelve

*Allison's Point Of View*
"She is fine." the doctor says. I sigh in relief. But why? "A piece of glass has gotten into her system and is getting dangerously close to her heart so we are doing emergency surgery." the doctor says. I look over to Matt. I can tell he has mixed feeling. The doctor leaves to do the surgery and I walk over to Matt who is now sitting on the empty bed. I sit next to him. "Okay I am not going to ask if you're okay or any of that bull shit. Just let everything out. Don't bottle everything inside, you will blow." I say. I hug him and as soon as I do he starts crying. As if he had just fallen apart. He pulls away and I say "She is fine. SHE IS STRONG. And she loves you. she would never leave you. Especially not like this." I say. He nods and we decide to go back to Jessica's house with Toby. Matt comes along so we can keep an eye on him. We all leave the hospital and into the parking lot. "Where's the car Rebecca?" I ask her. She points over to section c and says "over here". She starts walking so I pick up Toby and we all go to the car. Matt gets in the front, Rebecca's driving and I went in the back so I could be next to Toby. "Where's sissy?" Toby asks "Sissy is having a sleepover" I say. "Awww again?" he says whining. I think he is talking about when she was on tour. We finally get to her house and I get Toby and carry him inside, Rebecca and Matt following behind me. I go up stairs and put Toby in his crib then walk back downstair with Matt and Rebecca. "How long should this surgery take? Will she gain her memory back? Will she be okay" Matt asks as soon as I walk into the room. "WOAH. Slow your roll mr twenty questions. Doctor says 4 hours, I have no clue the doctor didn't say and She will be fine" I say answering all his questions. But I do know where he is coming from. I can't help but thinking of the sleepovers Rebecca, Jessica and I had. They were fun. We would try having food fights... BUT... We would end up catching the food in our mouths. Haha awesome times. She is strong. She has been through a lot she can get through this. I mean come on. ITS JESS. I must have been lost in thoughts because all of a sudden I head Rebecca yell "ALLISON!!!". "WHAT!" I yell back "We have an hour before we have to go back to the hospital are we taking Toby?" she asks. "Um yeah we kinda have to. Matt is going to be at the hospital with you and I. No one will be here to watch him. And we sure as hell can't leave him here alone." I explain. She nods then goes upstairs to wake Toby. She comes down with him in her arms and then she hands him to me. "I gotta go to the bathroom" she says. She always speaks her mind. "Matt hold Toby I need to get him some food." I say handing him Toby then walking into the kitchen."Hey buddy" Matt says to Toby smiling. "Who are you?" Toby says wondering. "Haha I'm Matthew. I'm your sisters boyfriend." he says laughing a little. "EWWW JESSIE HAS A BOYFRIEND?!?!" He yells. I come out and me and Matt burst out laughing. Toby can always make any situation better. "Here have some yogurt" I say handing him a spoon and the bowl of yogurt. "YOGURT!" He says happily then starts eating. Matt looks at the T.V. and Toby is sitting on his lap. I take a picture because it is just the cutest thing. "Matt?" he says. Matt turns his head to look at Toby then Toby smers Yogurt all over Matt's face. "Smack Cam" he then says laughing. He did it wrong but it was still cute. Matt and I just start laughing. Then Rebecca comes out and into the room. "Um Matt? I think you missed your mouth" she says smiling. She knew what really happened because he could hear from the bathroom. Matt grabs a napkin and wipes the yogurt from his face. "You got me" he says to Toby and Toby starts laughing. But then Toby takes yogurt in his hand and smacks me. He is not the strong so it didn't hurt. "SMACK CAM" he yells and starts laughing. I laugh then stand up. His eyes get big the he says "MATT HELP" while he hugs Matt. Matt picks him up and Toby sits on the back of Matt's neck and Matt holds onto Toby's legs. "HANG ON" Matt says pretending to run fast. I run after them and then Toby yells "FASTER SHE IS CATCHING UP". Matt speeds up to a real run and so do I. Toby has a tree house so Matt runs to the stairs. Matt then runs up the spiral staircase and to the top. Then he opens the door and locks it behind him. "WE WIN" Toby yells as I reach the door. Matt puts Toby down then looks at the time. Matt the scoops up Toby then says "time to race to the car hang on". I am now on the lower part on the tree house then I see Matt running down and then starts sliding down the handrail. Then landing on his feet and running to the car. I sit on the rail and then slide unlike Matt who was standing when he slide down. I land on my feet and then I run past Rebecca then to the car. "HURRY UP . REBECCA" I yell then I get in the front. Matt is in the back this time then Rebecca gets in and starts to drive. We drive to the hospital and then park the car. Matt picks up Toby and follows us inside and to the waiting room. "Hi we are here to see Jessica Star" I say calmly as possible. The lady at the desk tells us she is in room 501 on the third floor. We get into the elevator and get to the third floor. We wait and then the doors finally open. We all walk to the room and then we walk inside. Jessica was flipping through channels on the tv. "Hey Jessie" Toby says. Matt puts him down and he runs over to Jessica's bed and she picks him up. "Hey bud" she says sitting him on her lap after she hugged him. "Hey Jess" I say. She looks over at the three of us and smiles. "Hey guys come here so far I have only seen my little brother." she says. The three of us walk over to her and she hugs us.First me then Rebecca then Matt. "So do you have your memory back?" Matt asks her. She kisses him on the cheek and says "Yea". "EW" Toby says. We all laugh and Jessica messes up his hair saying "I missed ya to".