Chapter Twenty One

* Matt's Point Of View *
after Toby is all ready to go home I turn my phone on and see that I have 190 missed calls from Jessica... SHIT! "Come on Toby we gotta go now" I say and we rugs to the car then speed to the hotel. We walk in the door and Jessica comes walking out of our room. She sees Toby's cast and her eyes widened. "Toby what happened?" She says walking over to him and hugging him "I fell and hurt my ankle but I'm all better now and I got this really cool cast that my friends can sign!" He says and then Jessica tells him to play in his room. "WHAT THE HELL" Jessica shouts "Jessica I had to turn my phone off" I explain but she says "NO CALL BEFORE YOU LEFT? MATT THAT IS MY BROTHER AND I HAD NO CLUE WHERE HE WAS! OR WHERE YOU WERE!" I nod my head. She was right she had the right to be mad. "now my little brother has a broken ankle for our wedding" she says then walks towards the door. "Where are you going?" I ask but she just says "for a walk" then walks out the door. I sit on the couch and sigh. Now what,we can't do this now! We have a wedding tomorrow. And now she is more stressed than ever. Eghhhh I have no clue what to do. Let her cool down or go after her. "TOBY GO OVER TO REILEY'S ROOM I NEED TO TALK TO YOUR SISTER" I shout then Toby comes running to the door and says "Yay Reiley!!!!" he shouts. We walk out the door and I walk him to Reiley's room then I go to find Jessica. I run down the block. Nothing. Turn around and run the other way for a block. Nothing I walk around the city but then I see her. She was jogging with ear buds. She must have changed when I was looking for her cause she is now wearing shorts and a crop top. I start to run after her but then she looks down and runs into someone caucusing them both to go crashing to the sidewalk. "Hey watch it slut"I hear him say as they both stand up. "It was an accident calm your hormones." she says but he pushes her and says "Don't get smart with me". I then run to where they are and shove him  back. "Back the fuck off man" I say to him. "Matt what are you doing here? How did you even find me?" she asks "I looked" I say but then take a step towards the man, "Its called an accident for a reason" I say shoving him. He goes to punch me but I duck and he hits Jessica. She falls to the ground holding her eye, I kneel down next to her and move her hand. Black eye.  DAMN IT. I help her up and I turn back to the guy, rage building up inside of me. "THAT'S IT YOU PIECE OF SHIT" I yell then push him to the ground punching him multiple times.I hear Jessica start to cry. She hates  violence. But I stand up and say to him "NEVER! PUNCH HER OR COME NEAR HER AGAIN! OR I WILL HURT YOUR WORSE THAN THIS!" I then go over to Jessica and hug her. "you okay?" I ask her and she nods. I put my arm around her and go the hotel. I call over Dylan and Hope since Reiley is watching Toby. I get a steak and have her put it on her eye. "This doesn't work" she says and I shake my head.

* Jessica's Point Of View *
I see Hope and Dylan come into the room and Dylan says "Really Matt? A steak? That doesn't work fast. It doesn't even work! Your just making her look ridiculous " then Hope takes the steak and tosses it to Matt, and him catching it. Dylan cuts a potato and Hope puts the pieces into bowl then puts them in the fridge. They walk over to me and look at my eye. "Okay what if this doesn't work as fast as we need it too?" Dylan asks but then Hope says"Yea... Its a pretty bad black eye I'll tell ya that but its not impossible. Hopefully  the potato's will take care of all of it. But if it doesn't it will cure most or some of it. The rest you can cover up with makeup." "Ok now that we have  this somewhat under control, tell us. How did this happen?" Dylan  asks "Well I was mad at Matt-" I start but was interrupted by Hope "Why?" she asks and I say "He  took Toby to the er to get a cast for his ankle but he turned his phone off so I had no clue where they were" "How did Toby break his ankle?" Hope asks and I look to Matt since I have no clue either."He was running and he slipped at the pool." Matt explains and I get back to my story. "But I was mad so I went for a jog.  I  looked down for a second and I ran into this guy sending us both to the sidewalk. He said "Watch it slut" We both stud up and I said "Calm your hormones" and he said "Don't get smart with me" then pushes me. That's when Matt came over and told him to back the fuck off. He says "Its  called an accident for a reason" then Matt shoved the man. The man went to punch Matt but he ducks,thinking  I was far enough back, but when he ducks  the man punched me sending me to the ground. Then Matt punched him multiple times. But it was kinda sweet but I hated that situation." I explain."If Jack G every did that for me, I would feel protected" Hope says and Dylan nods in agreement. I get up and run into Matt's arms. "Thank you" I say into his shirt. "Your welcome." he says and kisses the top  of my head. "Ok lovebirds times up. Jessica  sit so we can fix you!" Hope says and I sit down and they put potatoes on my eye. After about 3 hours my eye was back to normal. "Thanks guys" I say "Your  under  house arrest. No more going  out until after the wedding your face is now perfect" Dylan says and they walk out the door...

The Wedding Is Tomorrow...