Chapter Four

He asked me out  and I tricked him. I think it worked. "You know what fuck it why not sure Matt I will be your girlfriend" I say to him smiling at the ground. He lifts my head so I am looking to him. He smiles then holds my hand. We grab our boards and start to ride home. He tries to hold my hand while we skate "I can't skate like this I will fall." I say but he does not let go, somehow we get to the house without me falling. "See you did it" he says smiling at me and still holding my hand. "So what do you wanna do now?" I ask "I don't know but I can't stay long the Magcon Show is in a hour so I can stay for about 20 or 30 minutes before Nash and I have to go" Matt says. I nod then we go inside and sit on the couch "So do you want to go with me to the show?" Matt asks "Yea sure that would be great" I say smiling at him. Then I remember that Dylan has a wii, I get up and grab the remotes and put Call of Duty in. I sit down next to Matt and give him the white controller. "Why do you get the black remote?" he wines. "Cause your player one" I say laughing. We play the game and I win. I always win on this game. When we finish Matt and Nash have to leave. I go over to Matt and hug him good bye. They leave and I change into this and Hope changes into this then we leave for the Magcon show.

- MATT'S P.O.V -

We go up on stage then I see Jess and Hope. The show is starting and I say " HEY EVERYONE" everyone starts to scream and clap, I look at Jess and smile (She even blushes a little). Then Cam, Shawn, Nash, Taylor and I do the chubby bunny challenge. Cameron wins. Then he starts to talk "So you know Matt has been hanging out with this girl and guess what... HE FINALLY ASKED HER OUT MATTHEW HAS A GIRLFRIEND" then everyone starts to scream. I look at Jess and she looks confused. I  mouth to her "I have no clue what's going on". Then Nash says "Jessica come up here" Nash says, I shake my head no but Hope grabs my arm and pulls me me stage. "Thanks best friend" Cameron says to Hope, Hope smiles then walks off stage. Jess and I are holding hands now and Shawn says "don't mess with her" Jess and I laugh knowing what he is talking about. "So Jess how good of a dancer are you?" Carter asks "Pretty good I guess why?" she asks "DANCE OFF!!!!" we all shout and then Jessica starts to laugh. First two up were Aaron and Carter and Aaron won. Next was Cameron and Nash, in that round Nash won. Then it was Jack J and me. Some how I won. Then Taylor and Jack G went and Taylor won. Hope and Shawn went next and Hope won easily. Then I grab the mic and say "Now Jessica and Mahogany."  Mahogany does a flip and everyone ohh's and awes. I get worried because I don't know if Jess can dance and I don't know if she will embarrass herself. But then Jessica does a spin, my jaw drops how the hell did she do that. Nash is still in shock and so is Cam so I take the mic and say "Jessica wins this round". Next was Aaron and Nash, Nash won. Next is Taylor against me. Taylor slipped so I won by default in that round. Then it was Hope against Jess. Hope did a spin move and Jack G is clearly shocked then Jessica does a flip then spin. My jaw drops again. Jess is great. Jessica won that round then its me and Jess. "HE IS GOING TO BE BEATEN BY HIS GIRLFRIEND" Cameron shouts and that causes everyone to laugh."Whoever wins has to kiss the other" Hope shouts and Jess gives her a dirty look then I start. I do a different move and Jess smiles then does a spin. "JESSICA HAS PUT US ALL TO SHAME" Nash says laughing. "Kiss" Hope says. Jess kisses her hand and slaps me. Everyone starts laughing. "Ok everyone as you no it is Nash's birthday and we have a surprise for him" I says, Nash gets a confused look on his face. Jess goes and gets the surprise but while we wait we bring out the cake and sing. "Ready for your surprise Nash?" Cam asks "If it's a slap cam then no" he says and everyone laughs. "Bring up his surprise Jess" I say. Jess comes out with Dylan. He is shocked and Dylan smiles at him, then she runs over to him and hugs him and Nash smiles. The crowd cheers "Thanks guys" Nash says "Yea thank you" Dylan says. Nash goes over to thanks the guys and Dylan comes over to hug Jess and Hope. After the show we all go home, Dylan is super tired so she goes to bed then Nash says he has a surprise. This should be good. Nash leads me and Jess to the backyard and see a pool. "Hope, Dylan and Jessica all love to swim so I got a pool" Nash says. "Me and Nash look at each other then I ask "Nash how cold is the water?" "Let's find out" Nash says. I pick up Jessica and he picks up Hope. "I swear to god if you drop me in that pool you will pay." Jess says trying to wiggle free. "Deal" I say. Me and Nash throw them into the pool. Hope trys to grab onto Nash and pull him in but she misses. But Jessica grabs my arm and pulls me into the pool "Told you that you would pay" she says laughing "Yea but it was worth it" I say laughing as well. Jess gets out of the pool and throws something to Hope then she grabs one for herself and jumps back into the pool. I realize that they have water guns. Hope then says "GET THEM". Jess tries to spray me with the gun but I go under water and it hits Nash instead. He is still outside the pool. Jess and Hope exchange an evil look without Nash seeing Jess gets out of the pool and goes behind Nash. "HELLO" Jessica shout, Nash gets scared and turns around then Jessica pushes him into the pool. "GET WET" Hope yells and I laugh. Jessica sprays me with the water gun and says "what are you laughing at?" "At him" I say pointing at Nash who snuck behind her. She turns around and tries to shoot him with the water gun but he grabs her waist and falls into the pool. "That's it CHICKEN FIGHT" Jess says. She gets on my shoulders and says "Don't you dare drop me" and I laugh then Hope gets on Nash's shoulders. Nash and I move forward and then Jess and Hope grab on to each others arms and they start. Jess grabs Hopes shoulders and pushes her off Nash's shoulders. After that we all get out of the pool, Nash and I change and so does Jess and Hope. They come down and they bring Dylan down stairs  with them. "Why don't we go camping" I say. "That sound like fun" Dylan says "Yea" Nash says while walking over to Dylan. "Lets go pack" Dylan says. Jessica, Dylan and Hope pack then we all get into my car. Jess is in the middle next to me Hope is in the passenger seat. Nash and Dylan are in the back. Dylan and Hope's feet out the window, Nash is talking to Dylan, and Jess is resting her head on my shoulder. When we get there its dark so the girls unpack, Nash makes a fire and I get food to roast over the fire. Jessica, Dylan, and Hope sit around the fire and roast hot dogs. Nash and I ate already so we make s'mores.  After we are done thce girls though it would be cool to go swimming so Dylan, Hope and Jessica change and we head down to lake. After about an hour we get out of the water. Hope start's running but she fall's and brakes her ankle. We go down to a doctor near by and she gets cruches. We go back to the camp site and then Jess, Hope and Dylan get changed then go to sleep.