The End

This is now the end of the story "Impossible" Just in case you don't understand the title it's how Jessica though it was impossibleto be happy. But now we all know that its not. She found Matt. But here is a look into their future.

They have 2 kids of their own. Here is a look.

Mason(17)- Mason is quite the lady's man. Loves hanging out with friends. He is very protective over his little sister but that a good thing. He takes after his dad with the love of football. He took his team to states and won. He is very smart and loves making videos. Which he gets from both of us. Now he is like his dad and is BIG on YouTube. But that's probably because he is funny. And he is Matthew Espinosa's son.

Jackie (16)-Jackie is a very active girl. When she's not with her boyfriend Mike she is playing sports. Every sport there is she plays it. Soccer, field hockey, basketball, cross country, volleyball, track. EVERYTHING. But she gets straight a's well... most of the time. Anyways she is annoyed with her brother cause when he boyfriend is over he is very over protective. Which is not a problem for me and Matt. So yea she is a very creative girl and also loves to write stories. She wants to be a writer.Good luck. c: (not saying that sarcastically) 

And that's my story.
The story of me
Jessica Tide Star
Now Jessica Tide Espinosa
And this is my life...
Glad I could share it with you
But this is
Good bye
to all
of 
You...