Chapter Seven

THIS WILL BE CONFUSING IF YOU DON'T READ CHAPTER TWO OF MY STORY The Thief That Stole My Heart!!! ALSO NEVER CUT YOURSELF. THIS IS A FAN FICTION AND SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE GRAPHIC TO SOME PEOPLE. NEVER HARM YOURSELF IN ANY WAY. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL, IN YOUR OWN VERY SPECIAL WAYS. AGAIN DON'T TAKE THIS CHAPTER SERIOUSLY. THANK YOU.

Everyone just yelled my name. I had a blade in my hand. Blood dripping from my wrist. I couldn't stop, but why. Matt ran over to me but I yelled "GET AWAY FROM ME I HATE YOU. YOU DID THIS TO ME" I was hurt both physically and mentally. Matt backed away and Chantele came over. I was shaking. She kneeled down next to me and very carefully took the blade from my hand and throw it in the trash. Then she helped me up and walked me to the bathroom. Hope and Dylan help me clean my arm and Jamie patches it up. Samantha had just came a few minutes ago and she was hugging me, trying to calm me down. "Cutting is not the answer" she says. I knew she was right, but it took my mind off so many things. Like Matt. STOP JESSICA STOP THINKING OF MATT. I start crying then my phone goes off. Dylan hands me my phone but she see's my wallpaper. Then she shows the others. "Jessica, Matt never meant to brake up with you. He was mad at himself for not being able to help you. He just started saying random shit like you do sometimes when you are pissed about something." Hope says.

- Matt's Point Of view -

She looks at me. Her eyes bloodshot. Her cheeks had tear stains. She was shaking uncontrollably. I made the most beautiful girl in the world think she was worthless. "Matt is this true?" she says. Her voice cracked and quiet compared to her usual voice with is loud and full of life. "Yes" I say walking closer to her. "Then why didn't you run after me. Why didn't you stop me. Most of all why did you let me leave that room?"  she said. Tears falling from her eyes. They roll down her cheeks. I love Jessica. I have never loved anyone before. EVER. She's beautiful. But she does not believe that. She was right. I did do this too her. I made her take the blade to her wrist. "I was in shock I said that and then you didn't want to see me so I didn't know what to do Jessica. But your right. I did do this too you. But Jess, I didn't mean a single word I said. NOT ONE. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me." I say. More tears run down her face but she gets up and runs into my arms. "I forgive you but you need to earn my trust back" she says. Her voice still cracked and soft. "I know" I say. I got Jessica back. My life is great once more. But then everything turns for the worst. "I KNOW YOUR HERE" a man's voice says. "Justin" I hear Dylan whisper. She had dropped the boys off for a play date. So lucky for her they were not in the house. The other girls left before he got here. THANK GOD.

- Jessica's point of view -

"Justin" Dylan whispers. We are up stairs. And now so was he. Nash whispers "OK you two go hide in the boy's room. Matt and I will distract him so you can get away." "No he will hurt you" Dylan whispers running into Nash's arms. "Dylan you have too now go" He whispers. He pulls away then me and Dylan go into the boy's room. We lock the door. We hear him go into the bathroom. "I know Jessica and Dylan are here. I found Jessica's blade and Dylan's phone, well old phone." he says "They may live here but they left" Nash says "Oh really Nash right? Well Nash why lie to me when I know they are in the room next door." he says. I go pale and Dylan looks like she is going to vomit at any given moment. Then. There is a pounding at the door. He kicks the door in and me and Dylan scream. Dylan vomits. Gross but we have other problems. Dylan and I go on either sides of the crib. "So which one of you have kids?" he asks. We say nothing. "Oh the silent treatment I get it" he says "Dylan I think you do. I mean look at you. Your fat." he says. Dylan use to be over 200 pounds but her life changed after she got away from Justin. So that kind of shit hurts. "And you Jessica. Trouble in paradise? Your eyes are blood shot, You have tear stains on your cheeks." he says. He runs toward Dylan but she runs over next to me. We both run out of the room and downstairs. I run outside but I don't hear Dylan anymore. "DYLAN?" I yell. Then I hear a loud slapping noise then followed by a loud scream. I hear Nash's voice "DYLAN". I stop running and look behind me. I have to go back. I start running to the house and when I walk in Dylan is out cold on the floor. Nash tries to get to her but Justin pushes him to the ground. "What do I do?" I think to myself. Call the cops? My phone is in the bathroom. Run? I can't leave my friends and my boyfriend. I run and just jump on his back. "JESSICA NO" I hear Matt yell. He throws me off his shoulders and I fall to the ground. I land on my broken arm and I let out a scream in pain. "Awe did someone hurt their arm?" he say. He walks closer to me but I keep crawling away. But then I hit a wall. I see Dylan wake up but Justin slaps her and she is out again. "What is happening" I think. Then when Justin is about to do something Matt come's in and punches him in the face causing him to fall. Matt sits on him so he can't stand up. Nash runs to Dylan and I could see him in tears. Dylan was full of bruises. Matt holds him down until the cops finally get here. They take Dylan and take her to the hospital. Nash has to stay so that when the boys come that he is home. Nash sits on the couch and hides his face in his hands. I keep hearing him "will she make it?". I was wondering the same thing. She could barley move, her body was covered in bruises, and she was kicked in the head according to Matt. Justin just happened to be wearing his steal toe boots. I walk over to him and sit next to him. "You OK?" I ask even though I know the answer. "No, I could have helped Dylan but instead I just stood there." he says. "Nash its not your fault." I say to him. I have never seen him cry before. EVER. Until today. I saw a tear roll down his face. I hug him knowing he was in pain. The boys get home and they get put down for their naps. Nash leaves to see Dylan. I get up and run into Matt's arms and just cry. We must have been just standing there for about a good 2 hours or so. I just kept crying. I f Dylan dies, the the last time I would have seen her alive was when he was dying on the floor. Right where we were standing. "She can't die she just can't" I say into Matt's chest. "She won't she is strong." Matt says. I just hope Matt's right.

REMEMBER THIS IS A FAKE STORY. DO NOT EVER HARM YOURSELF OR ANYONE ELSE.