Chapter Nine

Dylan is still in the wheelchair but she can move her legs. They are just very weak at the moment.The doctor says she might get back to full mobility but he's not sure.

- Flash Forward A Year -

Matthew and I have been dating for year today. He has not sent me a text or has even  called so I decide to take ride in the park. I get changed and pennyboard to the park. When I get to the park I start to ride the trails they have. Then, I stop because of what I see. I see Matthew and Madison kissing. I start to cry, At that moment I know I have a heart. I can feel it breaking. Then Matthew see's me. "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE MADISON!" Matt shouts he stands up and walks over to me." NO MATTHEW STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!" I shout then get on my board and ride away. Matthew tries to catch me but instead I ride faster. I ride to the hotel and run to Hope's room. I knock on the door and Hope answers "Omg Jessica? What's wrong? What happened?". We sit on the beds and I tell her everything. "Jessica I'm sure it was not a kiss" Hope says and I show her the picture I took of them kissing for proof. Hope takes my phone and starts to type. "What are you doing?" I ask "sending this to EVERYONE" Hope says emphasizing the Everyone. I go back to Dylan's house and get all my things then book a hotel room. I go to my room and fall backwards onto the bed and start to cry. What's wrong with me? I'm lost inside. 

- Matt's Point Of View -

I was about to call Jessica to meet me at the park. Then Madison shows up. She hated Jessica so she must have seen Jessica so she kissed me. We didn't even talk. She just walked up to me and kissed me. Then, I saw Jessica crying. I shout "LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE MADISON!". I try to explain this to Jessica but she says "NO MATTHEW STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME" then she rides away, she was too fast so I could not catch her. Madison walks over to me "Now that your single maybe we could..." Madison says biting her lip "No Madison I'm not single I amgoing to get her back" I say..

- Jessica's Point Of View -

Kyle texts me "hey I heard what happened are you okay?"  "Not really. Can I text you later i'm not up texting or even talking" I send. He says sure and I go into the bathroom. When I come out I pack everything and I leave for the airport.

- Matt's Point Of View -

I find out from Dylan that Jessica got a hotel room. Apparently everyone knew. I go to her hotel room and knock. No answer. The door was open so I go inside. She is not there. I find a note and it reads. "To whoever is reading this I am on a plane going back to my home in California. I just can't handle this. I am useless here. Magcon does not need me they have Mahogany so I am leaving. I wish I never left California cause then I would have never had my heart torn to pieces. I'm just another nothing.Some people ask me am I ok. Well no. I just feel so alone right now.Goodbye. But no one cares. Bye" "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO" I shout. At the bottom on the letter there is blood "Please tell me you didn't Jessica please" I say. I rush into the bathroom then find what I though. I find blades and pills everywhere. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" I shout. I take a picture of the letter and then of the bathroom and send it to everyone then they all come."LOOK WHAT YOU DID MATTHEW" Dylan shouts then she cries into Nash's chest. Nash wraps his arms around her trying to calm her down and then he gives you a mad look. "I didn't cheat on her!" I say "Then explain the picture" Chantele says showing me the picture on her phone. I explain everything to them. Dylan tries calling. "No answer" she says. Hope texts her. "No reply but she saw it.Just ignored it" she says. I go into the corner and sit. I cover my face with my hands and say crying "I lost my everything because of a slut named Madison Beer..."

SORRY THIS IS SOOO SHORT BUT THERE WAS A LOT OF DRAMA