Chapter Three

We go into Starbucks, get our coffee and sit down." So tell me about yourself" Matt says "Well I'm 17 I have one a little puppy name Lucky" I say pulling out my phone and showing him a picture of her."She's really cute" He says as I put my phone on the table. Then Matt picks it up "Hey give me my phone"  I say

-MATT'S P.O.V-

I grabbed her phone so I could load my number into it. But then I saw her wallpaper. I look up at her and smile "I'm your wallpaper" I ask "Yea..." she says quietly. I load my number into her phone and we go. We start skating back and I get a text from Taylor. 

To: Matthew

From: Taylor

Meet us at the hotel room

To: Taylor 

From: Matt

Ok

"Who was that" Jess asks. "Taylor I have to go meet him I'll text ya and see ya back at the house ok?" I ask. She smiles and says "Sure bye" and she makes her turn. I skate to the hotel room and I knock on the door, Taylor answers and I walk in. Everyone starts talking and Taylor says "So what do you think of Dylan's friend Jessica" "She's hot" Aaron says. Everyone agree's except for Jack G. because he is still into Hope and Nash because he is engaged to Dylan. "Too bad you don't even have a chance with her" Jack J says and we all start laughing "Oh yea then lets make a bet" Taylor says. I get nervous because it's never good when Taylor makes a bet. "I'm out" Nash says "And we can't Dylan and Hope would be furious if they found out" Jack G. said. "Ok then lie and say you had no idea this was happening so pipe down and let me explain the bet" Taylor says. "First one she falls for wins" Taylor says "May the best man win" Cameron says. "Now I'm screwed" I think to myself. "Matt is in the lead though" Shawn says "What no we just hang out that's all" I say. After an hour I go back to the house with Nash. "Hey" Dylan says from in the kitchen. Nash goes over to her "shocker" and I go up to see Jessica "Hey Jess wanna go hang out?" I say "I wish I could Matt but Jack J and I are going bowling" she says then I think to myself "It has started" "Its ok some other time?" I ask "Sure" she says smiling and kisses me on the cheek as she goes into her room to change.

-JESSICA'S P.O.V-

I go and change into this and walk down stairs "You look amazing Jess" I hear Matt say "Thanks hey wanna watch a movie when I get back" I ask "Sure" Matt says smiling. His smile was so perfect, every time I look into his deep brown eyes I get tingles throughout my body. He's every girls dream guy. I have never felt this way about a gut. Ever. I snap out of Matt land when the doorbell rings, I look through the peep hole and its Jack J. "See ya" I say smiling at Matt then walking out the door.

-MATT'S POINT OF VIEW-

She's flawless. The way she walks, her smile, her eyes, I could stare at her eyes forever. This stupid bet is going to ruin my chance with her. She's beautiful and I want her. Nash snaps me out of Jessica land. "MATT" he says snapping his finger in front of my face "What?" I say "Dude what's up with you?" he asks "Its Jessica I really like her so what am I going to do. All the guys are after her because of this bet thing" I say. "Be quiet Dylan is in the kitchen and Hope in in her room down the hall" He says. "Why are you two whispering?" Dylan says walking into the living room to straighten the room up."Nothing" I say "Mhm" she says not believing me and she goes up stairs. "Tell Taylor you want out" Nash says "Ok that only solves one thing what about all the guys trying to get with her?" I ask. "She likes you so she will pick you" He says walking up stairs. I text Taylor.

To: Taylor

From: Matt

I'm backing out of the bet