Chapter Eighteen

I wake up to Toby shouting "JESSIE!! MATT!!! GET UP WE HAVE WORK TO DO" I try and sit up but I'm in Matt's arms so I slap him (not hard but enough to wake him up) he wakes up and laughs "why did you do that?" "Cause apparently we have work to do" I answer pointing at Toby. I stand up and Change when I come back Matt is dressed and Toby is to. I start cooking breakfast and I look at the time. I put the food on the table and the boys start eating. "So Toby explain to me why you have us up at 7:00 am" I say as I do the dishes "we need party supplies" he says shoving food in his mouth. I laugh and finish washing, drying and putting all the dishes away and The guys are done eating. Toby then gets up, grabs our wrists, grabs my keys and drags us outside. He's about to drag us to the car but Matt says "wait bud I need to lock the cabin then we can leave", Toby nods and drags me to the car. I get in the passengers seat and Matt finishes then gets in the drivers seat. We drive to a party store near us and start shopping. Toby runs ahead to look at all the stuff when Matt says "we should invite everyone" I think then say "great idea". Matt gets on the phone and call his friends and I do the same. "All the guys are coming" he says and I say "so are hope, Dylan, Samantha, Jamie,Cece and Audrey" I say. We get decorations and food supplies then head back. Once we get back we being all the bag into the cabin and say to Toby "your allowed 2 friends to spend the night but as many friends can come over as you want. Now do you wanna help set up or go with your friends?" "Um I'll go with my friends" Toby says running outside. I laugh and look at the time. It's 9:45 am and the party is at 6:00 because that's dark. I help Matt unbag the party decorations and set them all on the couch. Once we unpacked them all I stand up and sigh "why did Toby have us buy so many decorations?" I ask and may stands up to and says "I'm not sure but I am sure that if we don't start decorating now then we will be decorating when guest are here" Matt says kissing my cheek, grabbing decorations then goes outside. I laugh and start decorating the inside of the cabin. When Matt walks in he says "woah someone was busy" and I laugh then put up some fake spiderwebs. "It looks like a gothic and scary wonderland combined" he says and I nod. It did and that was the plan. I set a witch and Matt walk by it and screams. I laugh because the witch grabs people when they walk by and that's what it did with Matt. He gets away from the with and walks over to me. He puts his arm around me and I hold the hand that's over my shoulder. "I hate you" he says joking around so I laugh and say "well then I love you too gosh." We both laugh then I say "I'm done in here except the cooking so I wanna see how your coming outside" he nods then we walk outside. Once I walk out the door and outside something grabs my wrist and pulls me. I scream and Matt starts laughing. I realize it was Aaron in a scare crow costume and I laugh. He let's go of my wrist and looks at his gloves. I go inside the cabin. "Fake blood. Nice touch" Aaron says. I'm in the bathroom and I wash my hands. Then Matt comes into the bathroom and grabs my wrist. "Relax I'm not starting again I started cooking and I cut my wrist by mistake" I say to him and I can see a wave of relief go across his face. I smile slightly and put a bandage on the cooking knife cut. I then go back into the kitchen and start cooking halloween treats. Matt walk over and stands on the opposite side of the counter and asks "but you promise your okay right?" I sigh and say "yes for the tenth time I'm perfectly fine". He nods then goes back outside to finish decorating with Aaron. After about three hours I finally finish all the food. I walk outside and nothing jumped at me sense Aaron was busy helping Matt finish decorating. I walk over to the guys and say "this looks good you almost done?" And Aaron is about to answer but Matt beats him to it "yea actually were done and just in time for you to set the food up before everyone comes" Matt says and I say "ok but wait... If everyone if coming in 10 minutes then why is Aaron here?" I ask kinda curious. Aaron laughs and says "I always come early to see if I can help out when I'm invited to an event" I nod and then go inside to get the food. After 7 minutes I finish the snack table and people start to come. "Perfect timing bæ" Matt says wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I smile slightly and watch the people come. I go into the bedroom and change into my  Costume. I come out and Matt was grabbing his phone from the counter and his jaw drops. I laugh, walk over to him and close his mouth then say "close your mouth or else you will be catching flies for dinner". I pat his cheek two times and go outside. As soon as I walk outside I see Dylan and Samantha. "HEY!!" I say running over to them and hugging them. "So you like our costumes?" Sam asks "duh! Dylan's bat woman so obviously I like it and your super woman!" I say laughing "well your costume is AMAZING" Dylan says and we all laugh. "So where's Hope and Audrey?" I ask "on their way". I see Nash in a batman costume then behind him a car pulls up and Hope and Audrey come. "HEY" they say and I hug both of them. "Hows the wedding planning coming?" Hope asks and I laugh. "Fun now wedding and business later" I say and we all start the fire and start to dance.