Chapter 5

(Sam's POV)

We ran back to the cabin and sat down inside, Haze was asleep in the corner so I didn't need to worry about that.

We just sat there in silence for awhile until I heard a knock at the door.

Scarlet smiled and got up, "it's one of my friends! She said she would be here around this time!"

"Okay.." I mumbled.

She went over to open the door and a girl stood there.

She had brown hair that covered her left eye with neon green headphones with a musical note on the speakers and a microphone. Then she had a long blue bow on the back of her head.

Her eyes were dark brown with light brown specks around the pupil.

She wore A sleeveless rainbow crop top with gray shorts and blue, red, green, and yellow armbands.

Around her neck was a glowing amulet with a emerald in it.

"Hey Melody!" Scarlet said, moving out the way so she could come in.

She looked over at me, "who's dat?" She asked.

"Sam," I said.

She nodded and looked over at Scarlet. She put a smirk on herface, "so are you two... Dating?" She asked.

My face turned completely red. I looked over at Scarlet and her's was too.

"No!" She yelled.

Melody smirked and sat down next to me.

"Anyway, why is he here?"

"He's just a guest. Head leaving soon so I thought that he could come over!" She said.

"Okay then, hai Sam-"

Knock knock

"Oh.. I wonder who that is..?" Scarlet said, as she walked over to the door.

She opened it there stood the three people i was not hoping to meet here...

"oh... Hey guys......." I said awkwardly.

Cameron. Eric. Sophie. Why them, why now?