Chapter: 26 (End)

Eric's POV

The next morning a woke up and sat up looking around.

'Oh yeah.. We slept on the ground..'

I stretched and looked around seeing Cameron laying on the ground awake.

"Cameron?" I whispered.

He slowly turned his head to face me, he looked tired. Like, really really tired.

"How much sleep did you get?!" I yelled in a whisper voice.

"None.." He said, his voice cracking a little.

I sighed and teleported next to him.

"Cameron. I'm sure Sophie's fine!"

"But what if she's not? What if-"

He was cut off by Melody and scarlet waking up followed by Sam, Sky, and Kat.

Cameron sighed, "I'm going for a walk..."

I nodded and teleported over to sam, "Good morning!" I said.

Cameron's POV

I got up and started walking into the woods stepping on leaves and twigs making the crunch noises.

I looked around and sighed, "Sophie... Where are you?"

"Over here Cameron!"

I spun around looking for the source of the voice. It sounded like.. SOPHIE!!

"SOPHIE?! Sophie!!!?" I yelled.

"Hehehe!"

I ran towards the voice untill I came across a small shack.

"Sophie?" I whispered.

I burst open the door and looked around, my happy expression turned to a horrified one.

I found my sister alright... It took me a second to realize that it was her though.

Blood was splattered on the walls and floor, parts of her clothes were ripped and her face was crushed.

She was holding a white rose that had blood splatters on it.

Her legs were trapped under collapsed rubble and her neck was bent into a unnatural position.

I stepped back, tripping on a rock and falling on the floor.

When I landed and started crawling backwards until I ran into someone.

"A masterpiece isn't it?" I heard a very dark voice say.

I turned my head slowly to meet with ripped cyan shirt, blue pants, brown hair...

And a pair of bright glowing eyes.

DONT WORRY! ITS OKAY!! I'm making book 2! You all hate me for that cliffhanger though right? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSVAHADHSNSNJDBSJANSBDJDBDISNDIZB- *Snow was kicked from the server*

*snow joined the game*

WOW OKAY! Jeez! 🌚

No- ugh

I just-

No I-

STOP DISRUPTING ME!

ANYWAY EVERYONE HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE BOOK! I LOVE YOU ALL! GOOD NIGHT WORLD!