Chapter 16

Cameron's POV

I woke up in a cell, not mine. The floor was damp and it was humid. I looked a round and saw Sky sitting in the corner, shivering.

I scooted back and went to the opposite corner. She looked up and me and hissed, "this is all your fault!"

"H-how? What did I do?! WHY CANT I REMEMBER!" I yelled.

Her face went from angry to a blank expression, "you really can't remember?"

I nodded.

All a sudden she got super angry and got up from the corner and marched over to me.

"YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FORGET!" She yelled, grabbing my collar.

I panicked, did anyone care that she did this?

I pushed her backwards and she let go of my shirt and fell.

Her expression was furious I think I saw fire in her eyes.

She got up and unleashed her claws, I started to get up but she tackled me and tried to claw at my face but I held her wrists and kept her from doing so.

We ended up having a battle of just pure strength until we separated and started using our 'abilities'

she hissed at me and her ears flattened.

I reached in my back pocket and tried to pull out my emergency TNT but them I remembered how I used it earlier.

I stared to panic, she wouldn't stop fighting until one of us is dead...

"Wait! Just- .. Can't you just tell me what happened? It won't mean much if you kill someone who knows nothing about why you want to kill him!"

She clutched her fists and took a deep breath. "Fine," she spat.

"About 6 years ago Dorothy, or Çłøvęr, faked her death."

"She was the lead scientist so after she 'died' they shut down this place.

"After they closed the case of her death she came back here and started working on her own experiments. Human. Hybrids."

"You were one of the first hybrids she tested, the creeper/human hybrid."

"I was the next one, the cat/human hybrid."

"She put us in the same cell to test to see if the min DNA would kick in."

"Meaning if I would hate you, and you would be afraid of me."

"Well, it didn't quite work at first.. She was irritated and left to go get more 'test subjects'"

"Me and you ended up becoming friends and we came up with a plan of escape,"

"We worked on the plan for about a year and we got all the hybrids in on it,"

"On the night of the plan you started acting weird but I didn't really pay much mind to it,"

"When the plan was in action and you were at the lever to unlock all the cells you hesitated..."

"You looked over at all of us and then left the lever and escaped without any of us,"

"If you just pulled the lever... We... We would hav-"

I cut her off by standing up and looking out the cell.

"What are you-"

"Shh."

I looked back and fourth to check if anyone was there.

When I saw no one close by I grabbed onto the bars and concentrated.

"You might wanna step back Sky," I warned.

She did and watched as the bars exploded. And I fell backwards hitting he ground.

"CAMERON?" She panicked.

I laughed slightly and sat up, "I'm immune to TNT,"

"Come on quickly someone might have heard,"

"Wh-what are we doing?!" She asked.

"Escaping."

OMG OMG THANK YOU ALL FOR 100 FOLLOWERS! I LUFF ALL OF USE PEOPLE!