Chapter 15

Scarlet's POV

I pointed to he headline and melody's face went pale.

'Dorothy Çłøvęr, the lead hybrid scientist at the HT, was found dead this morning!'

"That last name..." Melody asked.

I didn't say anything. I just grabbed the note from before and pointed to the one who signed it.

"Çłøvęr."

"Okay, well, she faked her death how does that help us find him?"

I flipped through the newspaper.

"Look," I said pointing at the article.

"It says where the HT is!"

"And...?"

"And... If this girl did fake her death maybe after is closed down she went back and then she captured Cameron!"

"Oh my god!!" I almost yelled.

Eric's POV

"Oh my god!" I heard from it the kitchen.

I quickly put Sophie down in the chair and ran into the kitchen.

Melody and scarlet were dancing around and smiling.

"Um.." I said.

They stopped and looked at me, "we know where Cameron is!" They yelled.

My expression changed just like that and before I knew it I was smiling and dancing around too. (XD)

After awhile of dancing I stopped, "wait, we need to use this time to prepare!"

"Yeah!" They said together.

Cameron's POV

I've been sitting in this cell for almost an hour now, and oh my god. This is boring.

I was almost asleep again when Çłøvęr came up to my cell again, "come on, Cameron! Time for another test."

I was slightly relieved that I had something to do, and if this test was anything like the last I should be fine!

I got up and walked to the door, she opened it and I walked out.

"So.. What type of test is it this time?" I asked.

"Oh, you'll see!" She said.

I got a little curious and slightly afraid. "Okay.." I replied.

She lead me to a door and the sign said, 'mobs react to protectors'

I sighed at how stupid the name was but walked through the door.

There I saw a person trapped in a cell with, what seemed like, an iron golem

hybrid.

I think I get what the name means now, "uh oh.."

She opened the gate and the golem ran towards me, while the player stayed in the cage watching.

"Heh.. Heh... Heeeey," I said, walking backwards.

Note to self! NEVER WALK BACKWARDS!

Of course, I get tripped by a rock and fall. Again.

I cursed under my breath and tried to get up again.

Before I could the golem picked me up by the collar of my shirt and looked at me.

His eyes were full of hatred and aggression, I don't think it was just because he was a golem.

"This is for leaving us," he whispered before throwing me up into the air.

Before I hit the ground everything seemed to go in slow motion.

'What did he mean by leaving us?'

Then the time seemed to speed up and I hit the ground.

My eyes widened at the sudden shock wave of pain spread throughout me.

My vision started fading and I saw the golem hybrid look over me with a mad expression.

Then it went blank.