Chapter 20

Eric's POV

We had no choice but to stay still and wait for something to happen, or Melody would die!

I don't want Melody to die! She's so much fun to be around! She awesome and smart and- and.. One of my best friends!

I watched as melody's terrified face looked at all of us in shock.

I-I had to do something.. I can't just- she can't just- wait. Is that Cameron?

I looked over and saw Cameron sneaking around, I turned around and saw sky standing there, her claws unleashed and ready for anything.

"Now. Just turn yourselves in quietly now..." Dorothy said.

Sam looked over at me, waiting to see what I would do.

Just a little bit longer... Cameron- you better do this..

I'm really surprised Dorothy didn't even see Cameron yet.. I mean- really? Is she blind?!

I looked over at Sam and nodded, he sighed and dropped her weapon.

"Sam- Eric?! What are you doing? No! Don't turn yourself in!" Scarlet yelled.

"Quiet girl!" Dorothy warned.

Scarlet looked aver at us worried and I shrugged.

Suddenly I saw Dorothy smirk, she was used her magic or whatever it is to lift up our weapons and turn them to dust.

Right after she picked up a piece of scrap metal and aimed it right at Melody.

"Game over," she said.

Right after she did the price of metal came rushing towards her, she shoved Melody in front of her so she would be the only one to get hit.

Just then a tiny price of TNT hit the meatL and blew it up in thin air.

Dorothy looked furious and looked over where Cameron was laying before. And a lurches her fists.

"CAMERON!" She yelled.

As soon as she did I saw sky run up to her and attempt to attack her. She missed but kept trying.

"Your wasting your time, girl," Dorothy spat.

She shot a black orb from her hand and it hit sky in the stomach.

She fell back and had blood slightly fall down from her mouth.

I saw Cameron sitting down over by a pole a little ways away doing.. Something. I don't know.

I ignored it and watched as sky had started to battle with Dorothy again.

Melody had ran over to help too, she was attacking her with her swords, but missing.

I saw Cameron look at me and back to the ground.

He waved over at sky and she nodded, she stopped attacking her and started stepping back.

Melody stopped too and followed sky.

Dorothy looked aver at Cameron who was just watching.

"What are YOU looking at?!" She yelled as she ran towards him.

Cameron kicked something over to me I didn't really pay much mind to it though.

He closed his eyes and then that's when everything stayed to go in slow motion.

I saw Cameron, one of my best friends get strapped in the gut by Dorothy. Then I saw him smirk.

He blew himself up.

Do you all hate me now? XD Muhahahaha