Chapter 1

The first few chapters a kinda bad, just bare with me for a bit! It gets better!!

Sophie's POV

"Sssssophie! Be carful!" Cameron, my brother yelled at me.

I flinched, "S-sorry."

I leaned over to pick up the supplies for the rest of us, food, tools, and all that good stuff.

"Let's go," he said.

I ran after him and we ended back with Eric and Sam. Sam was sleeping and Eric was sitting next to him.

I placed the supplies down and I watched as Cameron walked over to Eric.

"Hey.." Eric said, waving.

Cameron smiled and waved, "we got the supplies."

Eric nodded and looked over at me, "Hey, Sophie!" He smiled and waved.

I sighed and nodded, "Hey.."

"You okay?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I'm going to take a little walk..."

I darted off out the area we stayed in.

I grabbed onto the wall and started to walk on it.

(If you didn't figure it out she was a spider hybrid)

(Cameron's POV)

"Sssssophie, where are you?" I yelled, my voice echoing on the cave walls.

"Sassophie, pleasssse!" I yelled again, getting worried.

I heard a sigh and little foot steps, I looked around and saw a pair of red eyes in the distance.

I sighed in relief, "Sssssophie, don't run away like that again!" I scolded her.

"Your my only family I got, lil' ssssis," I mumbled.

She walked up to me and hugged me, "let's just go back to the others..."

I nodded and started walking back to Sam and Eric.

(If you didn't figure it out he is a creeper hybrid)

(Eric's POV)

I walked around in circles in the cave while Sam sat in the corner and had a little nap.

I waited for Cameron to get back with Sophie so we could go back to our base. He told us to wait right here, and we did so.

I sat down and looked around, purple particles floated around me, I swooshed them away and continued to look around.

I heard The sound of foot steps and quickly teleported to a hiding spot. Then I remembered Sam and went to get him.

I teleported back to see Sophie and Cameron, "oh it's just you two.." I said, relaxing.

Other people usually come to mine here so I'm always on guard.

"Yeah.. It's jusssst ussss," he mumbled.

I teleported next to Sam, "should we wake him up?" I asked.

"Nah, let em' sleep," Cameron said.

I nodded and sat down.

(If you didn't figure it out he is a enderman hybrid)

(Sam's POV)

I woke up and yawned. I looked around and saw everyone else asleep.

I got up carful not to wake anyone and made my way to get my bow.

I reached down to pick it up when I heard a noise, I looked around and saw Cameron watching me.

"Jeez, creeper much?" I said.

He laughed, quietly not to wake anyone. "Well duh..." He said.

I smiled and grabbed my arrow pouch. I hung it over my back and started to walk out the little area we were in.

"Wait, where are you going?" Cameron asked.

I smirked, "Target practice."

"Okay then, be back ssssoon I guesssss," he sighed.

I nodded and walked off.

(If you didn't figure it out he is a Skeleton hybrid)

_______

Okay! I have a lot of ideas for this book! And if I like it or not I will force myself to update at least once every week! And if I take a little break I will tell you guys :) anyway, hope you enjoyed the first chapter!