Chapter 11

Sam's POV

"KIDNAPPED?!" I yelled.

"y-yes.." Melody said, handing me paper.

-the note-

Dear Sam Eric And Sophie,

Remember me? Haha.. You probably don't.. But your time is up. I've brought back Cameron and now you three need to come as well.. I'm hoping we can do this calmly with no interference. Haha... See you soon. Oh an by the way.. You have 3 days.

-Çłøvęr

-end note-

'That signature is so familiar...' I thought.

'Çłøvęr... Where have I heard that from-'

I was cut off by a throbbing pain in my head and a image popped into my mind.

A girl stood there a little shorter than me she had pale skin and green curly hair that stretched down to her back.

She had a gray tank top with a dark green jacket and short shorts. With gray boots that came almost up to her knees.

Her eyes were a turquoise color and she had freckles on her checks. There was a huge smile on her face and she was looking at me.

My head was in so much pain at this point, I fell to my knees holding my head.

Everyone looked over at me and quickly tried to help me. It was completely silent except for a ending Noice.

'Çłøvęr...'

All a sudden my vision went blank and I passed out.

Cameron's POV

"Oh my god.." I said to myself.

There stood a girl a little taller than me. She wore a light gray lab coat, stained with blood and other unrecognizable things.

She had long black hair that stretched down to her back with purple tips. Her skin was pale and her eyes were violet. There was an insane smile that unnaturally spread across her face.

I tried to crawl backwards but my feet were still cuffed.

"Helloooooo... Cameron!" She greeted, stepping into the cell, closing the door behind her.

She bent over her face inches away from mine. I stared to panic, I didn't like where this was going.

All a sudden she started giggling, that giggling turned into laughing, then before I knew it she was in tears laughing like a manic. ( I told you that he/she would be a manic XD)

"haHAHahaAHAHahaaaa..."

I stared in shock as she laughed.

I can already tell this probably won't end well...

________

Oh god. XD

The new character is from @Raphie_Taffy :00000000 yeaaaaaaah wooooooo- okay yeah.