Chapter 14

Cameron's POV

I woke up, still in the corner of my cell, 'I guess I fell asleep.'

I got up and looked around, everything was the same except for a plate with a bowl of soup on it.

I looked at it suspiciously. Walking over to it, I noticed a price of paper attached to the plate.

'Breakfast for cell 1796' it read.

'Soup. For breakfast.'

I was NOT in the mood for soup and-.. What SOUP is that?!

I could've sworn I just saw an eyeball of some animal or something!

I shivered and pushed it aside. I hope all the meals aren't like this..

I could really go for a plate of pancakes.. or a waffle...

I looked outside the cell, I noticed other hybrids walking around.

"Uh.. hello?" I asked.

One stopped and looked at me.

His eyes were filled with darkness, literally. His whole eye was black.

"What is it," he asked rudely.

I got really irritated. I can deal with this attitude usually but for some reason he jut really ticked me off.

"Never mind."

He rudely kept walking without another word.

Just as I was about to sit back down I saw another two other people that looked just like that guy walking down the hallway with hat cat hybrid from before, Sky.

I looked at her face, her expression was gloomy. She kept on walking down the hall with the two people guarding her.

Melody's POV (omg finally, right?)

It's been another day without Cameron here. We still have no idea where he could be and it's been really hard on Sophie.

"You will bring Cameron back, eighth?" She asked Eric while sitting on his lap.

"Y-yeah, of course I will.." Eric replied stuttering.

I couldn't believe this was happening just a few days ago they came to live with us.. And now look...

"Melody.. Can you come here a sec?" I heard Scarlet call for me from the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked, walking in.

"Look at this," she said pointing to a newspaper.

My first reaction was that, that newspaper is OLD.

But then I saw what she was pointing to. The headline of the paper and that changed everything.

"I may have figured out where Cameron is..."