Chapter 2

(Sam's POV)

I looked around, I've been everywhere in this cave! There is nothing new...

I must have been walking for awhile because I reached the end of the cave! The exit! Right there!

It was night time so I could- NO! I can't! I'm not aloud to leave the caves.

Just then I heard a noise in the bushes. I quickly pulled out my bow and prepared for the worst.

A white furry animal jumped out. I relaxed when I realized it was a bunny. I sighed and started to walk back in the cave.

Swoosh.

My attention turned back to the bunny, but now a arrow was in its chest and it was laying dead on the floor.

I panicked and pulled bow out again.

"Hey there," I heard a voice say.

I looked up and saw a girl in the tree, smiling.

She had red scarlet hair with brown eyes. A green hoodie with Panda ears and green and black shorts and converse shoes. And she was holding a bow with an arrow pouch on her back too.

"Uh... Hi...." I mumbled, scared.

She jumped down and looked at me, "who are you?" She asked.

"I'm.. Uh.. S-Sam.." I stuttered.

"Cool, I'm scarlet!" She smiled.

I put my bow away and looked back at her, "c-cool..."

"Hey! Are you an archer too?" She asked.

I nodded shyly and looked back at bow.

"By the way! What were you doing I. That cave? I heard there are terrible monsters in there!"

I froze, is she talking about all of us?

"Really? I've never heard.." I said.

She nodded, "yeah... I've heard they are really scary!"

I shrugged, "I guess..."

"What were you doing in that cave anyway?"

I didn't reply I just stood there.

She sighed, "you don't talk much so you?"

I shrugged again.

"Do you have a... Home?" She asked.

"No.." I said, then deeply regretting it.

"WAIT! Then you cold come love with me!!" She said happily.

"Uh..." I said, confused

"Oh! Sorry! It's kinda weird asking someone you just met to come LIVE with you!" She apologized, then laughing awkwardly.

There was an awkward silence with is just standing there.

"So do you wanna go shot some stuff?" She laughed.

I smiled slightly, "sure."

She smiled and grabbed my hand with made my checks burn up.

She smiled and lead me into the woods.

~~ (Time skip) ~~

After awhile we started getting tired we stopped by a tree and sat down, "hehe, that was fun!" She laughed.

I smiled and nodded, "i haven't had this much fun in awhile."

She laughed again, "you don't get out much do you?"

I smiled and shook my head. But then I realized it was already 4:30am! The sun would come up soon! I gotta get back!

I looked over at scarlet, she was almost asleep. I sighed and sat up.

She looked over at me confused.

"What are you doing," she asked.

"I gotta go do something! Sorry... If we can, could we back at that spot tomorrow night?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded, "yeah... Sure."

Then she shut her eyes and I think she fell asleep.

I took that time to run back to the cave before the others came out looking for me.

______

Whoop Whoop! New character hype! And I got a brand new idea XD yay! Anyway! If you enjoyed that chapter be sure to vote and add it to your library! This book is just starting! And it's going to goooood!