Chapter 12

Meh hallo people that read this book. @Greenfish765 are you happy that I updated now? XD and I made this chapter a little longer so bam happy bday.

Sam's POV

I woke up in Scarlet's room, I looked around and looked at my surroundings. The time was 4:12, Pm obviously. My door was open slightly and I heard voices from outside the room.

Curious, I got out of bed and walked over to the door. Wanting to hear the conversation I stayed quiet and listened.

"What do we do if he DOSENT wake up?!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Don't worry Eric! He'll wake up!" another voice said.

"But Eric does have a point, Melody."

"I know...I know..."

"But what do we do about Cameron..? We only have a week..."

Everything was silent.

"We need to figure out something..." I heard Eric say.

"What if the one that kidnaped him.. KILLS HIM!?" Melody panicked.

"STOP THINKING LIKE THAT!" Scarlet yelled.

I stopped listening to the conversation and sighed.

'Thats right... Cameron was kidnapped' I thought to myself.

I yawned a little and opened the door.

Everyone's attention turned to me.

"SAM!" Everyone said in union.

"Yeah.. Hi," I mumbled, still tired.

Cameron's POV (oh god here we go again)

"Anyway, heh, Cameron. I think it's time to go take the test!"

"Tessssst..?" I asked. (Yeah I TOTALY forgot about him hissing XD)

"Yes! yes! A test!" She said, reaching into her pocket and pulling out a small key.

She blocked my chains and told me to follow her.

I did as she said terrified at what she might do if I didn't.

On our way to the place where the "test" was supposed to be taken place we passed by many cells.

'Cell 1821, ocelot hybrid, Sky'

That one was empty.

'Cell 1822, enderman hybrid, kat'

A girl sat there holding a block of stone about the same age as Eric I think. Her back hair was messy and stretched down and was hitting the floor. She had a purple tank top with a black jacket and purple shorts.

Her her eyes were closed but I think she was still awake. Her skin was pale and there was purple specks floating around her.

'Cell 1823, Wolf hybrid, Brave'

A little girl stood there looking out through the bars she was in a gray night dress and had wolf ears and tail. Her eyes were ocean blue and she had a sad expression on her face. I think she was 13.

All the cells that I passed had a different hybrid in it. Some of the hybrids were really young. I think one was only 8 or 9.

We kept walking until we came to a door, on it read sign that said 'hybrid reaction testing'

'Thats a stupid name' I thought.

I walked in and saw another cell, inside was a ocelot hybrid, I think that was sky.

She looked up at me and narrowed her eyes glaring at me.

She had on a orange shirt with a cat face in the middle. She had tan skin and wore jeans with a little cat tail.

Her eyes were a light blue and her hair was brown is orange and tan highlights with cat ears:

She glared at me until çłøvęr looked over at her, then she started acting normal.

"Alrighty, sky!" She said picking up a clipboard with notes on it.

"I don't care WHAT you do to Cameron from here on out!" She smiled still looking at her board.

She snapped her fingers and the cell unlocked.

As soon as it was unlocked she pounced out the cell with her little cat claws unleashed.

I was terrified, I mean, cats and creeper ENEMYS.

I walked backwards but I tripped on some stupid rock and fell down.

She took that chance to run over to me and pounce.

Before she landed I rolled out of the way and got up. She looked over at me and hissed.

I got up quickly and pulled out my emergency TNT. Yup. I have that.

It explodes as soon as it hits an object or person.

I threw one at the cat hybrid and she dodged to the right. I smirked and she looked at me confused.

The TNT explodes and knocked her across the room.

She struggled to get up but she did. I took out another TNT and was about to throw it at her but çłøvęr stopped me.

"That's enough, you did well Cameron."

"As for you, sky, you will have to learn your lesson and go to the testing room again!

Sky looked terrified and her breathing got faster.

What was the "test" she talked about? You know what.. I don't wanna know.

Okay I know this book will be good because lol I'm already thinking of a flipping sequel XD by the way! I was planning on finishing this book before the school year ends this year. 2014 XD okay anyway byeeeeeeeesssss.