#7/Bucky

A/N: this is kinda sad but oh well

Bucky's POV:

Tahiti, 3:27 AM

I remember the way she danced in the rain. The way she smiled when she would see a dog. The way her skin felt under my fingers. Her dimples, her freckles, her laugh, her recklessness, her need for adventure, but what I remember most clearly is her eyes. No matter how many times HYDRA wiped me, I could never forget the piercing e/c eyes. Her eyes were what pushed me to escape HYDRA. The first memory I regained was when I first saw her.

                       ————————

She was dancing in a gorgeous red dress under a street lamp while it rained. The people around her ignored her as she laughed and splashed around. The world seemed to stop the second she looked up into my eyes. It felt as if everything fell into place.

                      ————————

I remembered the last time I saw her.

                      ————————

She was terrified and furious as she and Steve tried to keep me from falling off the side of the train. Her gorgeous e/c eyes were filling with tears as I slowly slipped out of their hands. Her scream was gut wrenching as I fell and was the last thing I ever heard as James Buchanan Barnes.

————————

When I escaped HYDRA I thought I wanted my memories back. Now that I have them, I want them gone. The memory of y/n alone breaks my heart. I can't sleep at night knowing she is gone and I'll never see her again.