#11/Peter Parker

A/n Peter and you are in your 20s in this one btw.

"Hey Pete, did you see the news today?" You asked as you skipped into the living room of the tower. You were Tony Stark's daughter and Peter had moved in when he started university at NYU.

"No, why?" He asked as he looked at you suspiciously. You only smiled at him.

"You should turn it on." You gestured towards the TV excitedly. He turned it on hesitantly, the news channel already on, with your face on it.

"Y/n Stark, billionaire, thermonuclear physicist, rock legend, and superhero is here to talk about the dangers of global warming with Shuri Udaku." The news anchor introduced you two. You graduated high school at 13, met Peter at 17, got your PhD at 22, got into a freak accident which gave you the power to manipulate atoms at 24, and joined Guns n' Roses at 26. Now you are 28 with a PhD, a place in the rock n roll hall of fame, a boyfriend, and a spot on the avengers.

"You're just bragging that you and Shuri are smarter than me." Peter pouted at your success. You only rolled your eyes, knowing he was joking.

"You're pretty smart too Peter," you paused to rub his back, "but not as smart as us." You cackled, quickly getting up to run away from Peter.

"I'm sorry I love you!" You cackled while running away from him.

"I'm sure you do!"