Chapter 1

"Morning beautiful"I heard Rowan say as he puked me into his toned chest and lightly kissing my cheek.

"Morning handsome"i relay with as I turn to see Rowan smiling the warm smile u have fallen for.

"When do you want to do the ceremony?he asked while trailing kisses along my jaw.

"What ceremony" I asked now pulling out of his chest now looking at him with a look of confusion.

"The ceremony which my pack accepts you as their alpha female." He said while pushing away a stray hair from my face.He said this way to calmly it was annoying me.

"How could you not tell me."I managed to speak my voice coming out as a whisper.

if he went a werewolf I don't think he would be able to hear what I just said.

"Sorry honey,I thought you knew all about this mate stuff at least that's what u told me when we were one our first date."He said jokingly with a genuine smile on his face.

"Shut up,u...u"I stuttered not knowing what to say.

"u...u what?"he said playfully back leaning closer to me until he stopped a few centimeters waiting for an answer.

"U..."I began but was cut of when Rowan closed the gap between us."u jerk"i managed to speak in between kisses.

"And u love this jerk"he said now trailing kisses up my jawline.Until he got closer and closer to my lips.

"Cant argue with that" I said playfully as he pressed his soft lips on mine and it felt like electricity was flowing through my body as our tounges move in sync.

He started kissing my neck until he found the sensitive spot of my neck and started gently sucking I let out a moan that caused me to feel his 'situation' on my stomach he began to unbutton my pajama shirt.

When we heard a knock on the door he let out a growl of annoyance but he carried on until the knock on the door carried on and he jumped out of bed and opened the door trying to compose his annoyance.

"What do you want?"he said to the the person who was standing at the without looking at his face.

"Is that how you talk to your father?" the man said with slight authority in his voice.

Rowan cussed under his breath when he realised who he was talking to."Sorry d..."He began but was cut of by his dad.

"Don't let it happen again,just because you are alpha  doesn't mean you can disrespect me!"his father shouted.

Rowan nodded with an ashamed look on his face."Anyway I am here to tell u that you are needed to attend a pack meeting now."He said with a serious expressing on his face.

"Ok me and Kylie will be there in an few minutes."He said to his father who then let out a sigh."what's wrong?"Rowan said with a worried face.

"Uh...Rowan this meeting is for the male members of the pack only"his father said now turning his gaze onto me.

men only...What I don't want to be left alone in this house...sexist much.

"FINE!"Rowan spat but regretting it as soon as those words came out of his mouth remembering what his father had said to him earlier in this conversation.

"I told u to..."Rowan dad began but was I cut him off."It's okay go rowan I will be ok here."I said giving him a genuine smile.

"I'll go take a shower and I'll be there in a few." he said to his dad then closing the door after and then went straight to the shower.I thought about joining him but it was simply to cold to get out of bed it's winter after all.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Rowan had just come out of the shower and now was wearing a pair of black washed jeans with a tight white shirt that showed off his toned muscles and a huge warm jacket over it.

"Are you sure you will be safe all alone?"Rowan said looking at me with a worried face.

"I'll be fine and I'll be here when you come back,don't worry."I said kissing him gently.

"If u say so" he said then stood up and walked out the door to go to his meeting.What to do,what to do I've never been alone before usually Rowan would leave me with his beta Mike and his mate Stacey but today I was all alone.