Chapter 13

Rowan's pov

It was her father that stood out of the many men beating my wife. I thought I killed him a long time ago we didn't want to but he was standing in the way of our love.My thoughts are spinning out of control as I'm still on my knees crying for Kylie with the video still playing and the her yells of pain being heard from the phone.

Then suddenly I hear growling and barking and yells of pain becoming louder but this time it wasn't the voice of Kylie it was deeper and the voice soon turned into voices shouting for help then the video stopped.

My curiosity sparked and I looked up at the phone.I reached for it taking it into my hand and rewinding to where the growling starts then played it.It starts with Kylie whimpering and yelling for then to stop then suddenly she growls and turns into her wolf and rips the the men's heads off staring with her father and ending with the camera guy.

My eyes widened at the scene.I kept rewinding to see what might have been the cause,then I saw her father's hand going to touch her stomach and that's when she went crazy.Kylie went crazy which means that she might be pregnant.

My baby might be carrying our baby which just make me more agitated because she is not safe with her ex John beating her all the time.I stood on my feet wiping my wet face with the back of my hand.

I let my guard down to let people know what is going on.*she might be pregnant which means we need to prepare ourselves for the next missing I don't want any repeats of what happened last time.*

After that I went to my dad to give him a piece of my mind.

"Old man just in case your memory is a little jumbled up let me remind you that your not the alpha of the pack anymore you had to resign because of your age I'm alpha and my members take orders from me only."I said in a annoyed tone.

"I'm not old! I just can't do what I used to if It was my choice I would be alpha until I die but noooo I'm too old, and just because I'm former alpha front mean I can't order my pack!"my dad replied more like yelled.

"It's not your pack anymore." I started while walking towards him until I was close enough to touch.

"It's mine" I finished of my sentence then left.

I always knew my dad was jealous about me getting the pack he didn't even come to my initiation ceremony he would try to take over in missions I've always let it slide as petty jealously but these days it's getting out of control.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Kylie's pov

When I came to I FOUND myself in a corner of the cell staring at the blood that coloured the wars and my silver fur the men's dead bodies litters the floor.I tried turning back to human form but my wolf wouldn't let me then I realised that all that has happened the defensiveness over my stomach was because I was pregnant.

The first thing I thought after coming to this conclusion was that mine and Rowan's baby will not be born under captivity he or she will be born when I'm free so I'm gonna try and escape in the period of six months which is how long wolf's are pregnant for.

"I see your pregnant"John said pulling me out of my thoughts.I growled in response not knowing what his intentions were in this situation. He opened the cell gates causing me to start barking at him.He didn't seem fazed by this closing the cell gate and standing their staring at me.

"Now I hate you even more because that baby isn't mine!" He said stepping closer."so I'm going to let you be healthy and fit to give birth but when that baby comes out I'm going to kill it in front of you." He said in a dangerously calm voice.Then he stood up and a skinny guys who looks in his early twenties came in."sir we have been here for two days time to go" as soon as he said the John pulled out a gun and shot a tranquilizer dart hitting me in the arm then everything went black.