Chapter 10

Rowan's pov

On my way to the jet there was a huge part of me hoping that that I would wake up and Kylie would be by my side soothing me and telling me it was just a dream.

"ROWAN!"someone shouted pulling me out of my thoughts and I swerved to the left to avoid hitting Mike.My car skidded to a stop and I was panting trying to regain my thoughts and composure.

I stepped out of the car composed and letting my guard down to be able to clear my pack. Everyone was staring at me as I walked up to the jet ignoring everyone.

"ROWAN!If you want to save Kylie you have to calm down and be focused!"my dad yelled as I walked in the jet taking a seat near the door.I ignored him and stared out the window emptying my mind and turning to alpha mode.

Throughout the whole flight I was fidgety not wanting to wait any longer to land and bring my wife back home.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I was woken up by someone shaking my shoulder I fluttered my eyes open to see Mike." What do you what?" I asked rubbing my eyes." We are here we need to move quick before they know we are in the country."He said signaling for me to stand up.

I shot up to my feet at his words."Right men put down your guards and get yourself ready,nobody attack unless I say so is that clear?!"I said to the whole pack throughout the jet.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

We were now just outside the castle of where the cell Kylie was held in when I started to smell her scent but couldn't hear her thought,either she has her guard up or she is dead.The thought of the second option was messing up my focus so I brushed it off quickly.

*men split up like you did in training and surround the house while myself and Mike make our way in side the castle with our strongest men* I said through mind link *move move move quick!"I ordered as Mike and I made our way inside the castle which was surprisingly very quiet too quiet.

We move through the whole castle with no signs of anybody staying here. Every room, and the control room nothing.

"Something is wrong." I said to Mike who was right behind me." Nobody is here yet I can still smell her scent."I said to myself as we made our way to the cells downstairs.There was nobody there but the bloody clothes of my wife laying on the floor which explains why I could still smell her.

*men surrounding the perimeter do you see any movement*I asked my men.*No alpha no movements out here* the captain answered.I cursed and looked around to see a table with whips and knives and blood on the wall.I crouched down and stared at the clothes on the floor as if they were going to tell me where she was.

Tears brimmed my eyes as defeat came over me.I stood up and kicked the table as rage came over me. Suddenly *Alpha We have movement on the left side* The captain said.as soon as I heard I shifted into my wolf and ran out of there.

*proceed towards it NOW!" I said to my whole pack.I was now outside and my whole pack following shortly behind me.I then saw a light of a helicopter I ran faster as the copter was slightly getting of the ground.

I jumped up and just barely made it digging my claws into the inside of the copter.when I looked up I saw John with a sly smirk on his face.I looked beside him and there she was with a meaty guys holding her still her bruised face wet with tears.John stood up from his seat.

"Nice to see you old friend sorry about the mess she is just all little too feisty for my liking."He said hovering over me with a smile on his face I growled at him and he stood up and stepped on my left paw making it come of the copter.

I looked to where my wife was being held back screaming her lungs out.John then stepped on my right paw sending me off the copter."ROWAN!!!"Kylie screamed as I fell off.*l love you* I said through mind link to her.* I love you too* she said back.