Chapter 18

Kylie's pov.

Flashback 5 years ago.

As my ear is on the wall I over her a Sarah on the phone with someone.

"Yes master your love potion worked he is fully in love with me,but you didn't tell me I'll be dealing with wolfs he wants to mark me by biting my neck." She says with venom in her voice.

I take my phone out and press record on it and putting it by the opening of the door.

"Yes I still remember my mission get close to these people the when they least expect it kill kylie and Rowan for what they did to you." She said sounding irritated.

"I'll be quick,I'm doing it two days from now at a pack party they are having." She said.

She cut the phone and started walking towards the door.I put my phone in my pocket and took a few steps back and walked towards the door to make it look like I just got here.

I see her and she gives me the fakest smile  of the century.I return the fake smile." Are you ready for the party?" She asks me.

"Yes definitely,listen I have a meeting to get to so I'll see you later."I say to her and walk passed her going straight to Rowan and Mike's room.

I knock on the door repeatedly until Rowan answered with furrowed eyebrows."What's wrong?"he asks bringing me into a hug as soon as he sees my facial expression.

I hug him back taking strength from him,all I can think about is what would have happened if I didn't catch her.

I took out my phone and it to him,Mike walked in just in time."listen." Is all I said to them.

I watched as their faces turned from a look of worry, confusion, then finally anger."so all this time she was using us?" Mike asks with anger written all over his face.

I just nod." We have to kill her today before she figures out that we know about her."I say standing up and pacing back and forth.

"We'll tell her that we are having a star gazing night  by the woods saying that John is going to be there so she doesn't get suspicious." Rowan says taking his phone and dialing Sarah number,and tells her to go to the woods for a star gazing night.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

As I sit there in the middle of the woods and wait for Sarah,that thing thinks she can kill Rowan Macanali and Kylie Raymond she is sadly mistaken.

I feel a light Rapp on my shoulder and I turn to find the devils face smiling at me,I pay the ground next to me signalling for her to sit.

"So where are the boys?" she asks looking around. When she want looking I grab her head and put her into a sleeper hold and shout "NOW!".

The Mike and Rowan come out of the bushes with rope and tie her up and put her on her feet.

I walk to her and look her in the eye." You think I wouldn't find out?" I ask not really expecting an answer she just looks at me with fear in her eyes.

"I'm sorry I was forced,I would never want to kill someone." She begs for her life. I laugh in her face and tilt my head back clutching my tummy amused by her begging.

When I recovered I wiped a tear the escaped my eye."You...You think you wouldn't get caught?" I said between laughs.

I looked at my hand taking my claws out and slashed her face killing her right then and there.Mike and Rowan just ripped her into pieces and spat her remains on the floor.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!TO THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!" John said running over to us. He kneeled down and held pieces of Sarah in his hands.

"You will pay!" He said getting up and landing a punch on my jaw.Mike and John jumped and held him back,they put something over his mouth and nose and he fell asleep.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

Next day was time for John to go somewhere else,Rowan was kicking him out because of what he did to me last night so this morning he was being dragged out by members of our pack.

"I'll get revenge on you Rowan!" Was THE last words we heard from him until he disappeared into the woods.