Chapter 16

Kylie's pov

Month 4

These two months have been filled with a lot of emotions but the one I keep experiencing the most is pain and confusion.John's episodes have gotten worse he is in here almost everyday calling me Sarah and beating me when I don't respond to him.

I have a feeling that he is acting like this because he doesn't have closure,he doesn't know why we had to kill Sarah.He saw us do it but after that he would never try to listen when we wanted to tell him why,but sooner or later the truth would come out.

the sound of the cell gate opening pulled me out of my thoughts.It was Corey he has been doing his job for the passed two months giving me updates but the updates are not very promising but he is doing a good job at weakening the pack so far more than half of the members found dead without a trace that's what gets my hopes up.

He came in and put my food down with the same blank face and no second glance and as usual I act suspicious about the boy.

Getting up from my nest I stretch my muscles and begin by strides towards my food.I carefully eat my food avoiding the letter once I'm gone I lick the bowl taking the letter into my mouth with my tongue.

Walking to the part of the room with no one watching spit the letter out and start to read...

Dear Kylie

I'm so sorry I got us in this mess if I didn't go to that stupid "meeting" with my dad. If anything goes wrong goes wrong I want you to know that I love you so much to our unborn baby boy,yes I feel that it's a boy,I love him so much as well I want you to protect him with all your might

Rowan.

That was the first time Rowan has like that which leads me to think something is wrong.suddenly I hear angry footsteps followed by the heavy breathing of someone not just any someone but Corey.

Well I'm fucked.

John is pulling Corey but his hair and Corey has blood running down his face in fast streams I'm surprised he hasn't passed out yet.

"KYLIE!" He yelled at the top of his voice opening the cell gate and throwing Corey in front of me.

Corey shifts himself so that he is looking at me and the pain in his eyes brings tears to my eyes.With my vision blurred by tears I see John making his way to us with long strides.

I quickly jumped in front of Corey ,after all he was the one who was trying to get me out,but John tossed me to the side making me slide to the other side of the cell.

From where I'm am I see John grab a knife out of his pocket and stab Corey in various places of his chest.His screams of agony broke my heart with every stab until tears wear spilling from my eyes.

John brought Corey's halve dead body in front of me and put him on his knees facing me.He put his right hand in Corey's upper mouth and the other at the bottom and started pulling ,all you could hear was the cry's of agony.

I turn my head away unable to look at him being murdered.

"LOOK KYLIE OR I SWEAR ILL KILL YOUR LITTLE ROWAN!"John shouted and I had no choice but to look staring into Corey's bloodshot eyes.

John ripped his head in half by the mouth and then kicked the top half of Corey's head like a soccer ball and screamed

"and the crowd goes wild" then turns to me grinning ear to ear.

I was glues to the spot unable to move from the shock.He walked around the cell organising everything and he flipped my bed and all the letters from Rowan and the pack fell out he didn't look surprised but happy.

He crouched took all the letters into one hand and started counting, until he got to the last one which was a total of 98 letters.

"BRING THE CARE A DOWN HERE NOW!"he yelled as he got up from is crouched position walking over to me as a muscular man set up the camera and turned it on.

"98 letters means 98 punishments for you,we will take turn to choose a punishment, if u say the same punishments again I add 5 more punishments." He said to both me and the camera.

"ok let's get started shall we, ME FIRST!" He said with such enthusiasm in his voice and walks closer to me showering me with punishments.But all I was thinking about was protecting the baby.