Chapter 9

Rowan's pov

my mind was going at a hundred mile a hour thinking of the possibilities of why he would bring her there.was he going to kill her there in the same place where is mate died.

"We have already readied the jet to get there as soon as possible."Mike said give me assurance that we will find Kylie." When do we leave?"I said in a dangerously calm voice."We leave in a couple of hour all our men are finishing training and will be ready to fight."Mike replied.

I walked out of the building to do some training of my own,I want to be ready to rip John limb from limb.I got in my car turning on the radio to try and ease my brain from over thinking.My favourite song happier by marshmallow was playing and I turned the radio up so the volume was on full blast.

I couldn't bring myself to dance to it as my dance partner wasn't with me. We would dance to this song whenever it came on it was our favourite song. The memories that came to mind of me and Kylie dancing to this song brought tears to my eyes.I turned down the volume to stop the music and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I was at my house in the gym taping my hands to start with the punching bag.when I was done I turned my phone to my favourite playlist and put the volume on full blast.

"I'm sorry Kylie."

Punch

"I will kill John."

Punch

"Please forgive me."

Punch ,punch, punch

The punching bag flew of the chain to the ground I didn't care I jump on the bag and punched until the bag ripped and the sand was on the floor. I told up taking off the ripped tape from my hands and stopping the music playing on my phone.

It was now 3:55 pm and I had 20 minutes to get dressed and go save my baby.

Kylie's p.o.v

I was woken up by the slash of water poured on my face making me shiver with chattering teeth I tried to sit up but the pain in my ribs was unbearable.I managed to slowly sit up and bring my knees to my chest trying to cover myself up.

"Moring sweetie"John said crouch to my level throwing the "food" on the floor next to me. I was so hungry that I jump for the food and started eating at a fast pace forgetting to chew.

When I was finished John reached out to tuck a hair being my ear but I swatted his hand away with a growl. This angered him and he slapped me across the cheek and a searing sting was left on my cheek.

"Do u still remember this place Kylie?"he said getting close to me.I didn't answer and he took that as a sign to carry on." This is the cell where your husband killed my mate."when he said that all the memories came back to me.

"So now Rowan is going to also remember this as where both our mates died"he said with a sly smirk on his face."Kill me then just do it you coward!"I yelled he just let out a chuckle." There Is no rush for you to die so soon I want you and your mate to suffer for what you guys did first then I'll end your life slowly and painfully."He said in a dangerously calm voice.

"Sir we have to move now the pack is on its way here the must have seen the clues we put in the picture."a man who looked like he was in his late twenties said.John nodded and turned back to me with a evil grin on his face.

"I knew he would figure it out now that he is coming I'm going to take him on a little tour."He said standing up and starting towards the cell gate."Rowan is going to find you and your going to pay for what you are doing !" I exclaimed.

He turned around slowly."oh darling that is the plan...for him to find me." He said with a smirk on his face.