Chapter 21

2 years later.

Kylie's pov.

My eyes flicker open but only shut again from the sunlight coming in from the space between the curtains I turn to face the other side and see my handsome husbands peaceful face.All the scars that were on his and my face have healed leaving no evidence of me being hurt but I can't say the same for Rowan he has a cut scar that cuts through his eyebrow.

I can't lie it's sexy as hell.I rub my eyes now fully awake and as always if I'm awake everyone has to be awake,so I climb on top of Rowan sitting on his abs and started peppering kisses all over his face and neck.

He stirs for a while and I finish by kissing him on the lips.He kisses back and that's when I know his awake so I pull away and rolled off him and was about to get out of bed,but he grabbed my arm and pinned me on the bed hovering over me.

"You can't just tease me then walk away from me" he said going for a kiss but I turn my face to the side every time he tries to kiss me.

I bust out laughing when he starts tickling me with one hand while the other is holding me hands away." Stop ...Rowan I can't breath" I said in between laughs and snorts.

"Not until you kiss me" he said to me carrying on his childish torture to my sides.

"Ok,ok I'll do it!" I shout losing breath fast.He stops and I don't move trying to catch my breath I was breathing heavy.

He then leans in and our lips meet.Our lips move in sync with one another,his hands make their way to my butt and he gives them a little squeeze earning a gasp of arousal from me.

His lips then move from my lips to my neck to my sweet spot and I let out a small moan.

This man does things to me.

His hands trail down my stomach until he got to the start of my panties where he put his hand inside but then pulled out again getting off me and laying on his stomach.

I turn to him with my eyebrows furrowed in anger,how could he do that?

"Rowan come here and finish what you started or el-" I started but was cut of by our 7 year old son, Titan, barging into the room and running into the room and climbed on the bed and stared jumping on it.

"Hi mommy and daddy,I slept extra early yesterday so we can go to the zoo and see the animals." He said with the biggest smile that I alawys see everyday.

"Ok buddy stop jumping now your going to get hurt,and me and mommy are just going to go get bathed quickly so we can go to the zoo ask aunty Stacey to give you a bath she is hear I can hear it." Rowan said to Titan while he sat on my lap.

"I love my boy." I said remembering the day I lost him.

"I love you too mommy" he said giving me a hug before giving Rowan one too and walking to the door.

But he suddenly stopped." Oh and dad I think there is a monster in the house,at night I heard weird noises and some screaming." He said before walking out.

Rowan looked at me with a embarrassed smile in his face and creaking close to me."I told you to be quiet last night but you didn't listen to me." He said to me.

I looked away as my cheeks heat up in embarrassment." I tried believe me but you were amazing last night" I said with an unknown confidence,I looked at him again smiling.

"Go take a shower or we will be late." I told him. He gave me quick kiss and went into the bathroom.

Ever since that day we have been fine for the first year we taught Titan how to act like a human and then we sent him for his fist day of school.Surprisingly he didn't get in trouble or do anything wrong the teachers said he was an angel,I say surprisingly because he was so stubborn and didn't want to listen when we reached him,just like his father doesn't like listening.

This year he is starting grade 1 and he is still.on holiday so we decided to go to the zoo as a treat to him for passing a grade.

As for me and Rowan we work at the same place as the CEO's of a company he insisted we work together in the same office and have the same shifts because he doesn't want me to be alone again after what happened the last time he left me alone.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Ok let's get going baby please get the car keys your driving" I said to Rowan.We decided to invite Mike and Stacey with their 6 year old daughter Gracious so Titan is not lonely.

We get into the car and drive to the zoo. On the way Titan and Gracious chant "we're going to the zoo!" Repeatedly,it's kinda cute.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

We get there and get out of the car.We star walking and me and Stacey are having a little chat to one another,we get to the gate and I realise I forgot my purse in the car.

I quickly speed walk to the car and unlock the car and open the passenger door taking my purse from the glove box and close the door,from the distance I see Rowan chasing Titan around and when he finally catches him he acts like him eating him like a monster as they laugh together I smile is plastered on my face.

How did I get so lucky to have such an amazing family.As I make my way to then still watching laugh and play around I think...

I'm the luckiest woman alive.

The End.