Chapter 14

Rowan's pov

We are standing outside of the camp where John has Kylie we have the whole camp surrounded and the pack has strict instructions not to kill John if found.

*Mike and four other men follow me inside and the rest stay here don't let anyone in or out* I said through mind link to everyone,with that said me Mike and four of our men went in splitting so we get all the entrances.

*go inside all of you and look kill everyone except John* We all went inside and as we went in nobody as there no movement and we got to the cell it was just as the last mission but her clothes was ripped and blood on the walls and dead bodies lay on the floor.

The stench of the rotting bodies was horrible.I stepped forward when I saw a note plastered on the cell gate it read.

Dear Rowan

Just in case your dumbness hasn't figured it out from the video we sent you your wife is pregnant and it's yours so I've made a decision I'll let your wife be healthy over the period that she is pregnant but when she gives birth I'll kill the baby in front of her and you.

John.

Growing more agitated that now I am certain that Kylie is pregnant I need to get her before my baby is born the threat that John makes me want to kill him even more how dare he insult me like that with me unborn child.

I turned around tears blurring my vision.* it is confirmed that she is pregnant.pack we need to work extra hard to save her in the next six months or my baby is dead.Everyone go back home and plan our strategies and attacks.*

I walked out of the camp feeling sad,angry,and guilty for going to that stupid 'meeting' my dad organized.Changing into my wolf I ran away from the pack putting my guard up.

I ran so fast and so far away hoping that I would reverse time to that morning she was taken.If only I could get time back I would have never left her alone. I stopped running changing back to human form.I got on my knees starting to cry I know I cry a lot I'm an emotional guy.

And since Kylie has been gone I've been crying all night not getting a wink of sleep and when I wake up in the morning I am bombarded with either bad news or sympathetic words my dad doesn't seem fazed by my crying and my sleepless nights.

"WHY HER?!!"I yelled at the heavens hoping for an answer.

why did it have to be her why didn't they just take me she is carrying my baby who is in the worst danger ever of being killed by a brute as they are born.

I can't let that happen this next six month count down is going to be intense I just hope that we can live up to our new goal to get Kylie back at all costs we will go through whoever have to to save my baby.

I gained my composure changed back to my wolf and howled at the moon hoping she could hear but nothing.I turned around about to run back but heard her beautiful howl it was music to ears I turned back towards her howl and howled back at her closing my eyes savouring the moment I got to hear my baby.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

After I got to hear Kylie I ran home feeling better than I was.I got home and walked to the couch where I sleep laying there with with the peace of knowing that John won't hurt her he is going to keep her safe and healthy until the baby is born.sleep was creeping in for the first time in weeks but then I was being shaken awake and being shown a video.

It was a video of John he was in front of the camera with a smirk on his face.

"Remember when I was in.love with Kylie?"he said standing to let Kylie's whimpering wolf at the corner of the room.

"I was so whipped and would do anything for her but then you came and took her away from me."He said walking closer to Kylie grabbing a fist full of her sliver fur causing her to growl in pain.

"Then I meet Sarah.Best day of my life really she was the one." He said looking at me through the camera.

"BUT YOU TOOK HER AWAY JUST LIKE YOU DID WITH KYLIE!!" He said sending punches to Kylie's face.

"NO!!!!!" I yelled at the phone.After a few minutes of torturing her he came to the camera. "I said I'll keep her healthy not safe from torture" he said then he cut the video.