Chapter 17

Final month.

Rowans pov

It's been two months,two months since John brutally murdered Corey,I still remember the day we found out about his death.It was a video of John ripping Corey's head in half,the look of horror on kylie's face when John forced her to watch brought tears to my eyes.

But nothing can compare to the pain and anger I felt when I watched John punish kylie 93 times by the time John was finished she was a howling mess her blood,and tears stained the floor.

I've been watching that video for the last two months wondering if the baby is okay.I've not shaven my face in months causing a huge bushy beard to attach on my face, the black bags that are under my eyes signify that I've not slept in months.

Ever since that day I told my dad of about his behaviour his been distant closing off his thoughts and disappearing at early hours and coming back at noon,something is going on with that man and I don't have the nicest feeling about it.

As today is the month kylie gives birth so we are preparing to go attack and get my two babies back safely,so I've been in the gym working out and doing all kinds of exercise so I'm ready for this day.

The smell of sweat that clouds the room is thick and stuffy.I stop with my training when I hear the door to the gym open with a loud creek,looking back I see my dad.

I see u finally ready to talk.

He closes the door slowly and stride towards me with a on edge expression on his face.

"Son I came here to apologise for being distant and stuff for the past few months I'm just very worried about kylie she is after all my daughter in law and I don't wanna lose her,she is like the daughter I've never had" he explains himself.

Being the nice person I am I forgive him on the spot and give him a hug.

"I'm guessing this means I'm forgiven?" He says patting my back.

I haven't been much of a talker these passed few months so I just nod and pull away,packing up my stuff and getting ready for the big day.

John's pov

I sitting on my bed shaking uncontrollably with sweat racing down my face.I make a reach for my pills and successfully get them opening them and taking three out and tossing them into my mouth swallowing them with no water needed.

This has been happening everyday ever since a week after Sarah was murdered,guess that I'm not moving on anytime soon.when I don't take my pills I don't remember what happens sometimes I'll just suddenly be in kylie's cell beating her,or the new symptom that I have is I'll just wake up on kylie's nest with her backed up in a corner growling at me,apparently I shout at kylie but I don't call her kylie I call her Sarah.At first I thought my members were lying but I checked the cameras for kylie's cell and it's true.

This is exactly why I have to get revenge on the monsters who killed Sarah, my Sarah.When my shaking gets under control I prepare for the big day where I will get my revenge,and I know I'll get because I have a special guest who has been getting me info. On the other packs whereabouts and when they are coming.

After about an hour of getting everything sorted,and I mean everything,I grab my phone of my bedside table and shove it the pocket of my camouflage pants and head to kylie's cell.

I get there to see kylie already standing guard as she knows what is going to happen today.I look at her in wolf form all ready to attack and tilt my head while pouting by lip.

"Aww this won't be painful at all,for you that is I can't say the same for that baby that's can come out at anytime now"i said my pout turning into a smirk.

Waving my hand I signal the guards behind me to shoot her with the tranquilizers,one shot to the leg she is still standing,second shot to the rib cage she starts walking forward,she isn't budging. I take the gun when she arts charging towards the gate and shoot multiple shots while she is sinking her teeth into the bars bending them to try and make an escape.

After a while her movements get sluggish and and eventually she falls on the floor.I look at her limp body counting the darts and count 25 darts.

My guards look at me with the look of shock on their faces.

"Put her in the car and transport her to the secret hospital downtown take lots of guys and guns,I'll drive in the car with you guys"I commanded.

I have a feeling it's not going to be that easy to get that baby.