Chapter 12

Kylie's pov.

After Rowan fell from the copter I've been so worried about what happened to him, did he fall,did he get hurt but the question that is haunting me the most is he even still alive.

I don't know what John is playing at by bringing me to the camp where he heard us discussing the elimination of his mate.He doesn't understand why we did what we did even when we told him he still didn't believe us.

He swore to kill us all one by one for what we did and it looks like I'm going to be the first one.Right now we are walking towards the camp fire place for a reason unknown and the meaty guy who was holding me in the copter was doing the same now.

John threw weapons and knives on the floor and signalled for me to be thrown beside then." Alright hank beat her until I say stop so I can take a picture for her dear husband."He said to the meaty man who's name I now know as hank.Hank turned to me cracking his knuckles with a smirk on his face walking towards me with one of those polices sticks and stared hitting me all over with it on the legs,face and back.

"AHHH! NO PLEASE STOP!" I yelled in pain.He just carried on beating me everywhere but when he went for my stomach my wolf got defensive and I started growling Hank stopped in his tracks taking in the what just happened.He turned to John who just nodded at him still examining me.

Hank grabbed a phone from one of the guards while John walked forward towards me delivering a punch to my face making me dizzy and my vision to be covered by black spots.

Next thing I know I feel someone behind me with their hand on my breast and a other hand was a cool metal placed on my neck and then their was a click followed by  A flash like a camera then I lost consciousness and everything went black.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I fluttered my eyes open and everything was hazy.I try to sit up but soon regret it when pain comes over my whole body but nowhere near my stomach.I touch my stomach lifting my dirty shirt but still no pain. Then the memories come back when hank when for my stomach I got all defensive that is weird I've never done anything like that before.

I look around the cell I'm in and it's better that the one before this one has a scruffy looking bed at the corner of the cell but the structure of the cell is just a simple square,from the bed I see     that John has Been there leaning on the cell doors.

"What do you want from me John I'm so tired of this I miss my husba-" I start but was cut of by John."DONT SAY THAT WORD KYLIE YOU ARE SO SELFISH!" he yelled suddenly getting up from the cell door making his way over to me with the look of pure anger on his face.

He slapped me across the face leaving a sting on my right cheek."I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU FOR SO MANY YEARS BUT THEN I FOUND HER...I FOUND SARAH BUT YOU ARE SO SELFISH YOU HAD TO TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!"he spat in my face a angry flame in his eyes.

I tried to move back but he grabbed me by the leg dragging me of of the bed onto the floor with a loud thud.I kicked around trying to get free but no use. Then he suddenly stopped like he remembered something.

"Robert come in with the men!!" He shouted turning to me and he started walking backwards towards the cell door. He stepped out and about 13 men came in with weapons.The minute the last one came in I knew witch Robert they were talking about.It was my dad.

My eyes widened as he came in with the same weapon that hank beat me with. He crouched down in front of me and aggressively grabbed my cheeks pulling my lips to his.I pushed him away as fast and hard as I could."Get away from me you bastard!"I yelled at him.

He stood up."Men lets teach my daughter to respect her daddy."He said. WIth that all the men started beating me while one took a video.I curled up into a ball yelling in pain,But then something I couldn't control happened...