Chapter 8

Rowan's pov

I stirred in my childhood bed and stretching my muscles when I didn't feel anyone next to me.I lift my head to check and felt my heart crack realising that it wasn't a dream she really is gone.

I Dragging myself out of bed and stumbling to the bathroom to take a shower.after the shower I felt relaxed physically but not mentally my mind going at a hundred miles per hour.

I walked downstairs fully dressed,in a casual white t-shirt and dark blue jeans,I saw my mom and dad talking in hushed voices,but their guards weren't up so I took that as my opportunity to see whats going on.

*should We show him the picture?*asked my mom.*it would be best to just show the pack first to examine the background for clues on where he might be* my dad replied.

My mom's head snapped in my direction and her eyes widened at the sight of my livid face noticing that they had forgotten to put their guard down.

"Honey I-I can explain."She started."Explain what?that you are keeping this from me!?"I raised my voice walking down the rear of the steps towards them.

"Don't raised your voice at us boy!"my dad exclaimed."How do u expect me to be calm when your hiding things that could get my Kylie rescued, which was your fault she got kidnapped in the first place!"I exclaimed back at my dad.

Silence fell over us for a couple of minutes."Show me the picture."I demanded with a voice full of authority."Rowan I don't think-"my mom started but I cut he of."SHOW ME THE DAMN PICTURE!"I finally lost my patience.

My parents exchanged worried looks before my dad went over to the couch taking his phone. He fiddled with it for a few then let or a sigh while handing me the phone.I grabbed the phone from him wanting to see so badly.

But I immediately regulating to see. The picture was so heart breaking that my legs gave out and I fell on my knees not able to take my eyes of the picture.It was a picture of Kylie without any clothes with bruises all over  her body and a cut on her check with the caption...She got a little irritating ;-).

Anger washed over me as I cracked the phone in my hands not caring about what my dad would say.I stood up with tears brimming my eyes the image on Kylie all bruised up and laying on the floor helpless not leaving my mind no matter how much I tried.

I now regretted crunching the phone before showing  the pack."We already sent it to Mike" my dad said not phases at his crunshed phone I nodded the put my guard up.I started towards the door when I felt my mom's hand grab my wrist."It's going to be alright son we wi-"she said but  I didn't let her finish as I yanked my wrist away from her hold and walked away to my car.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I stepped out of the my car locking it and walking towards our headquarters.It was a huge brick warehouse deep in the forest far from humans.

I stepped into the doors and walked straight to Mike's office.I barged in to find him sleeping on his chair rage got me at that moment. He is supposed to be finding my baby but he is busy slacking off.

I took long fast strides towards him and grabbed his head banging it against the table he woke up with a loud grunt of pain."WHAT THE FUCK ARE U DOING YOUR SUPPOSSED TO BE LOOKING FOR KYLIE AND YOUR BUSY SLEEPING UNBELIEVABLE!"I shouted.

"Calm down I-" He started but I cut him off and could see his urge to yell back."YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?!YOU WOULDNT BE SAUING THAT IF YOU WERE IN THIS SITUATION AND STACEY WAS TAKEN!"I shouted.

"If u would stop shouting and let me speak you would know that we have a lead." Mike said his voice raising a little.I stayed silent."We think that he is holding her in our underground cells back at the old castle in England where his-..." "His mate died." I finished the sentence.